728 X 90
Accuquilt Dynamic Promo

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-etiquette
See more
See less

Week Ending 01/30/21

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week Ending 01/30/21

Please post your progress here.

Char Edit:
    This week we’ll post both weekly and YTD scores!

Thanks
    Stashbuster 2021 WTD= 0; YTD= -30 (7/17/21)
    Oh SNAP ✨ we're DUELLING 🤺 atFiberkind Wizarding School! Let's SPEW.

Wtd +8
    ytd -7

Comment

It has been a very slow week here. I used up leftovers from two balls of yarn that was originally socks, which I crocheted into my hexagon puff stitch blanket +2. I love it for using up scraps. Then I decided it would be a good idea to start a Vivid blanket by TinCanKnits so I purchased three skeins of natural colored Fisherman's Wool by LionBrand -6. I'm enjoying the rustic qualities of this yarn.

WTD -4, YTD +9
      2021 Stashbuster MAL WTD -20, YTD -128

Knitting not only relaxes me, it also brings a feeling of being at home.
      -Magdalena Neuner

Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either.
      -Elizabeth Zimmermann

Comment

• Spice2s
        Spice2s commented
        Editing a comment
        Very nice square. I love how the knit square matches exactly to the blocking foam !

• Shauna825
        Shauna825 commented
        Editing a comment
        Spice2s it just came out perfectly that way, which makes it very easy to block all the squares to the same size!

I used up more scraps and finished the battenberg this week and started a new smaller one with leftovers. I have a bag of yarn ready to donate but I won’t post it as a plus until I actually drive it to the donation center.
      WTD +10
      YTD +39
      Katie

Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul. It sings the tune without the words and never stops at all. ~Emily Dickinson

Comment

I’ve been working on a couple of larger projects, nothing finished yet. I’ve used up a lot of sock leftovers, but I will post all of the numbers next week when it’s finished.

WTD 0, YTD +5
        Kathie from Indiana

2021 Stashbuster: WTD + 10, YTD - 69

Comment

WTD -2

Finished 1 skein practicing a new stitch pattern.
          Book Challenge 23/50
          2021 stash busting WTD. 6 YTD.12

Comment

I used 3 skeins totally up
            WE 1/30 +6
            YTD +6
            Linda
            2021 Stasbusting week ending 7/3 WTD = +6 YTD = +102
            2020 Stash busted +160
            Book Challenge 103/150; 27 non-fiction

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost.
            The Old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost" JRR Tolkien

Comment

I used up a ball this week. +1

WTD: +1, YTD +8
              Knitting is happening here! ❤️

Stashbuster MAL 2021: WTD + 0; YTD +417
              Stashbuster MAL 2020: -286

Comment

I bought some yarn on sale this week. I got a great discount on some undyed from Dyer Supplier so I can do some more experiments with hand dyed. And I got some Bernat Baby yarn for a baby blanket design I've been rolling around in my brain. I also used up a couple of skeins and, sadly, had to throw away a couple of skeins that were damaged by rodents or something. I was planning to make my test knit sweater from that yarn and now I don't have enough. 😭 I already committed to the test knit so I'm off to Tulsa to find something on clearance I hope!
                WTD - 6
                YTD -35
                Natalie from Oklahoma

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom - go from us in peace. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
                ~~Samuel Adams

Stashbuster MAL 2021 YTD -44 WTD
                2021 50 New-to-me Books: 16
                National Craft Month: 2503 of 1760 yards

Comment

I worked on some socks this week, but not finished yet. I also started hotpad/dishcloth set ... used up 1 skein for the hot pads, started into the 2nd skein, but won't finish it today, so I am

wtd +2 and ytd +46.
                  Stashbuster 2021 WTD= 0; YTD= -30 (7/17/21)
                  Oh SNAP ✨ we're DUELLING 🤺 atFiberkind Wizarding School! Let's SPEW.

Comment

Instead of finishing the rabbit and mittens, I was cross stitching a lot. So WTD 0 YTD +12
                    2021 Stashbuster MAL WTD 0, YTD +31
                    Reading Challenge 14/40
                    Cross Stitch 3/12
                    Craft month goal 1.41/2 miles

Comment

WTD: +2, YTD: +12 WE 1/30

Finished one skein on my stashbuster granny square blanket !!

Comment

I sort of got obsessed with my Scrappy Randomness Blanket this week! No acquisitions
                        Week Ending 1/30/21 (+7) Year (+15)
                        Spin de Fleece Total Time: 29 hrs Total Grams: 567 Total Yards: 861
                        Stashbuster MAL WTD: (-20) YTD: (-1)

Comment

I received a notification that a $10 reward at Michaels was about to expire, and when I arrived at the store, I discovered that yarn was on sale. -8 I also finished a couple projects. +4

WTD = -4, YTD = -27
                          Stashbuster MAL 2021: WTD = +2, YTD = -447
                          Stashbuster MAL 2020: -61

Comment

Amazon Widget

Collapse

Paypal Donate Link

Collapse

Working...
                          X