LoveCrafts 728 X 90
YOUR AD COULD BE HERE!

Click here for details.

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-etiquette
See more
See less

Week Ending 02/29/2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week Ending 02/29/2020

Post your score for the week - 02/23/2020 - 02/29/2020

It's the last Saturday of the month. Please post both MTD & YTD scores.
    Debbie

Stashbusting CAL WTD 0/YTD -646 (2019-642)(2018-109)
    Book Challenge 48/50 (2019-51)(2018-35)

I've come to the conclusion that collecting yarn, and using yarn are two entirely separate hobbies.

It's Saturday! Post your WTD & YTD stashbusting scores before the end of the day.
    Debbie

I've come to the conclusion that collecting yarn, and using yarn are two entirely separate hobbies.

Comment

I worked on the Spice Market CAL...so slow going. I'm up to Part 7. Over 700 stitches per round now. At least it's in thread & I don't have a heavy blanket laying on me while I work. I finished off 3 skeins of thread & 1 skein of RHSS on a tote bag.

WTD +8 YTD -136

Y'all have a Happy week!
      Debbie

Comment

I'm looking at a few WIP's that i know won't get finished today. But I did finish 2 pair of socks, a cowl, a shawllette and 6 scarves. Purchased 20 skeins/hanks of yarn.

Yarn Purchase = -40
        Completed items yarn used = +28

WTD - 12, YTD + 4
        Kathie from Indiana

2020 Stashbuster: WTD +28, YTD + 187

Comment

• TexasPurl
          TexasPurl commented
          Editing a comment
          One of these week's we're gonna have a tie & it'll be a tag team moon walk! We'll need special costumes for that one. 💕

• Char
          Char commented
          Editing a comment
          Ohhh... I can see a side-by-side YouTube video. Lol

• knitter131
          knitter131 commented
          Editing a comment
          We could do the wave! ✋🤚

WTD: +4, YTD: +56 WE 2/29
        I made an asymmetrical shawl using two skeins of yarn. Can’t wait for warmer weather so I can wash and block my shawl and get it outside to dry.

Comment

WTD: -11; YTD: +48

I sold several skeins to my friend last Sunday, finished a pair of socks, still have leftovers, purchased 13 skeins. Net loss, but that is OK. Looking forward to having more time to craft :-)
          Knitting is happening here! ❤️

Stashbuster MAL 2020: WTD: -18; YTD -264

Comment

I'm slowly going back to knitting. This week I was working on the pouf (used 1 cone)

WTD +2, YTD +31

Comment

• Char
              Char commented
              Editing a comment
              So good to see you back! And that you are feeling up to knitting a bit.

Gave away 6 skeins (+12)
            Used 1 skein (+2)
            WTD+14
            YTD +26

I am finally getting the hang of the total points per skein...I think.
            Barely remembered to enter the totals. Whew...
            Please adjust my numbers if I messed up.
            Book Challenge 38/50
            2020 stash busting WTD. +4 YTD. +35

Comment

Week ending 2/29 WTD +10 YTD +54
              Linda
              Stasbusting week ending 10/24 WTD = +2 YTD = +166

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost.
              The Old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost" JRR Tolkien

Comment

I'm getting a bit unclear if I'm calculating correctly, however this week I received 3 skeins in my Crochet Cares kit from Annie's. It's to make a blanket. So, March is going to be a race to see how many blankets I can finish before I get my next kit. I should use up a lot of skeins this month!
                "Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself.” --St. Francis de Sales

Starting Stash:~62,185 yards Current:~60,119 yards🧶

Comment

I had to stop crochet altogether this week due to tendinitis. I’m holding steady with my numbers, though. I haven’t added any yarn to my stash since the last shipment last week. I think my yearly total is at 25, but I’ve been counting incorrectly. I used up balls of yarn and partial balls to the tune of 42! No wonder I need a rest.
                  Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul. It sings the tune without the words and never stops at all. ~Emily Dickinson

Comment

• TexasPurl
                    TexasPurl commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I hope you feel better soon! How terrible to go without stitching!

• DJM
                    DJM commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Take care of yourself!! The yarn and projects will be waiting for your return.

Amazon Widget

Collapse

Paypal Donate Link

Collapse

Working...
                X