LoveCrafts 728 X 90

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-etiquette
See more
See less

Week Ending 05/23/2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week Ending 05/23/2020

Post your score for the week - 05/17/2020 - 05/23/2020
    Debbie

Stashbusting CAL WTD -172/YTD -576 (2019-642)(2018-109)
    Book Challenge 42/50 (2019-51)(2018-35)

“Properly practiced, knitting (& crochet) soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either.”
    Elizabeth Zimmerman with edits by me

I had a good week, but I also did some shopping. I bought six skeins of beautiful wool, berocco vintage and Debbie bliss cashmerino. I made a purse, a book mark, a sloth planter, a bunny and a dress for the bunny.

WTD +3
    YTD +98
    Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul. It sings the tune without the words and never stops at all. ~Emily Dickinson

Comment

It was a pretty good week, completed a lap afghan, a hat and a pair of socks (+8). Also purchased 3 new skeins of yarn (-6).

WTD = +2 YTD = +125
      Kathie from Indiana

2020 Stashbuster MAL: WTD + 8, YTD + 181

Comment

Week ending 5/23 +4 YTD +122

A pretty good week, but more sewing and weaving than knitting.
        Linda
        Stasbusting week ending 8/8 WTD = +0 YTD = +162

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost.
        The Old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost"

JRR Tolkien

Comment

I've done a lot of knitting this week believe it or not. But I have multiple projects going so haven't actually finished off many skeins. But I have quite a few that are getting close so one of these weeks I'm going to have a heckuva week!

WTD is +5 YTD is +69
          Natalie from Oklahoma

"Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that." MLK
          Stashbuster MAL 2020 YTD +56 WTD -4

Comment

I've finished a baby bodysuit. Hopefully I'll finish at least one blanket next week.
            WTD +6 YTD +47

Comment

WTD: +10, YTD: +101 WE 5/23

I used up a lot of cotton yarn making place-mats and coasters for our patio.

Comment

I bought and acquired 21 skeins this week, used up one ... hmmm well this isn’t a good trend, is it? I see a lot more used in the coming week. Especially this weekend, so I’ll be going back in the positive direction I believe. :-). Had a close call today. I picked up a small-ish used loom for camping and traveling with. When I opened the contents there was a garbage bag full of yarn! Luckily I picked it up on my way to a visit with the in-laws. MIL took some, and the rest I shared on the way home with a friend who doesn’t have a stash problem... yet. 😈 (I might have kept some beautiful neutral yarn for myself to make a scarf, but the rest is gone, I promise!)

Oh no - I forgot some yarn MIL gave me - score amended.

WTD -66
                Knitting is happening here! ❤️

Stashbuster MAL 2020: WTD: zero; YTD -276

Comment

I nearly forgot to post! Busy day yesterday. Though I haven't finished a project, I have been stitching. I gave away 7 skeins this week.

WTD +14
                  Debbie

Stashbusting CAL WTD -172/YTD -576 (2019-642)(2018-109)
                  Book Challenge 42/50 (2019-51)(2018-35)

“Properly practiced, knitting (& crochet) soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either.”
                  Elizabeth Zimmerman with edits by me

Comment

finished my butterfly shawl +2
                    total +24

might be posting too late. But wanted to put progress down. )
                    Book Challenge 33/50
                    2020 stash busting WTD.-6 YTD.+20

Comment

Amazon Widget

Collapse

Paypal Donate Link

Collapse

Working...
                    X