LoveCrafts

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-etiquette
See more
See less

Week Ending 06/06/2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week Ending 06/06/2020

Post your score for the week - 05/31/2020 - 06/06/2020
    Debbie

Stashbusting CAL WTD +6/YTD -406 (2019-642)(2018-109)
    Book Challenge 40/50 (2019-51)(2018-35)

“Properly practiced, knitting (& crochet) soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either.”
    Elizabeth Zimmerman with edits by me

My swap arrived in the mail this week and she sent a ton of yarn to me. She misunderstood my likes/dislikes and sent all cotton yarn which is hard on my elbow. I gave away quite a bit of it and my daughter and I made friendship bracelets from the tiny bon bons as well as more prayer squares. I managed not to upset my elbow with tendinitis so that’s a victory.

WTD +9
    YTD+114
    Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul. It sings the tune without the words and never stops at all. ~Emily Dickinson

Comment

I surprisingly managed to use up some skeins on a couple of shelter mats this week. Mindless stitching with a purpose!

WTD +8
      Debbie

Stashbusting CAL WTD +6/YTD -406 (2019-642)(2018-109)
      Book Challenge 40/50 (2019-51)(2018-35)

“Properly practiced, knitting (& crochet) soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either.”
      Elizabeth Zimmerman with edits by me

Comment

I had a pretty good week, completed 2 scarves, a pair of socks,1 trivet, 4 flower pot saucer cozy’s, a baby blanket and 1 Birthday blanket rectangle (total +17). Also purchased 8 new balls of yarn (-16).

WTD = +1

Kathie from Indiana

2020 Stashbuster MAL: WTD + 5, YTD + 156

Comment

WTD: +3, YTD: +110 WE 6/6
          I finished my C2C lapghan. A few little projects started, trying some new crochet techniques.

Comment

I have been working on more scarfs and wraps when I had time. :-). No new purchases. Hoping to begin liquidation of some yarns this week and next. :-)

Edit: I just sold 8 cones I listed early today on the marketplace. Woot!

WTD +24; YTD -298
            Knitting is happening here! ❤️

Stashbuster MAL 2020: WTD: +10; YTD -258

Comment

This week I received a beautiful silk bourette yarn (-18). I'm going to make two cardigans, one for me and second for my son. I finished a pouf (+10). And used some balls of yarn on blanket (+6) and baby cardigan (+4).
              WTD +2

Comment

Slow week here, I've been doing jigsaw puzzles and weaving and reading.
                WTD +4 YTD +130
                Linda
                Stasbusting week ending 7/11 WTD = +0 YTD = +146

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost.
                The Old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost"

JRR Tolkien

Comment

Amazon Widget

Collapse

Paypal Donate Link

Collapse

Working...
                X