LoveCrafts 728 X 90
YOUR AD COULD BE HERE!

Click here for details.

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-etiquette
See more
See less

Week Ending 06/27/2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week Ending 06/27/2020

Post your score for the week - 06/21/2020 - 06/27/2020

It's the last Saturday of the month! Post both WTD & YTD scores this week.
    Debbie

Stashbusting CAL WTD +8/YTD -628 (2019-642)(2018-109)
    Book Challenge 50/50 (2019-51)(2018-35)

I've come to the conclusion that collecting yarn, and using yarn are two entirely separate hobbies.

I think I'll get this posted now. Who knows if I'll remember later. It was a wonderful week. I used 3 skeins on dishcloths for Mom. Then a surprise box came in from my yarn angel! Lots of pretties! Forever grateful! 💃💃💃🎶🎵 🚀🌖

WTD -38 YTD-426

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200627_093337.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	236.9 KB
ID:	59161
    Debbie

Stashbusting CAL WTD +8/YTD -628 (2019-642)(2018-109)
    Book Challenge 50/50 (2019-51)(2018-35)

I've come to the conclusion that collecting yarn, and using yarn are two entirely separate hobbies.

Comment

• Char
      Char commented
      Editing a comment
      pinesprairie - is it good for towels and such? I wasn’t sure if it was absorbent or not. :-)

• pinesprairie
      pinesprairie commented
      Editing a comment
      Char I probably wouldn't go with either of these for towels - they both are only about half cotton and half either acrylic or polyester so not what I would consider absorbent. I'm basing that on the fact I prefer 100% (or close) cotton for my towels though.

• Char
      Char commented
      Editing a comment
      pinesprairie - I agree wholeheartedly! Thank you for the input!

I'll post now too, don't think I'll finish any more skeins.
    WTD 0 YTD +144

I actually finished up 2 skeins, but my fiber club came and it had 2 skeins in it this month. (a coordinated set for socks)
    Linda
    Stasbusting week ending 11/7 WTD = 0 YTD = +160

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost.
    The Old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost" JRR Tolkien

Comment

WTD: +1, YTD: +111 WE 6/27
      I made another rectangle for the Fiberkind blanket and started a C2C blanket.

Comment

Although productive, my stashbusting week was not the greatest. Several WIP’s but only one item completed, a cape. I purchased 5 new hanks from Char’s yarn shop.

1 completed cape, +3. 5 purchased, -10

WTD = - 7, YTD = + 141
        Kathie from Indiana

2020 Stashbuster: WTD +2YTD + 69

Comment

Hello! I have been crocheting some this week, sold some yarn to mom for her Sophia blanket, and warped my loom (which I was able to use a bunch of cones with not a lot left on them).

Well, I also bought a roving piece for the Spin de Fleece - so I guess that goes back two. Oh well, it will disappear before too long again!

WTD: +18; YTD -248
          Knitting is happening here! ❤️

Stashbuster MAL 2020: WTD: -20; YTD -276

Comment

Well this week was pretty good. I’m not sure exactly how many washcloths I made because I just added them to the gift stack. I used up a good bit of yarn, though. I also made the dungarees by Julie Williams of Little Cotton Rabbits but haven’t seamed it, yet because I haven’t actually made the wee elephant that’s going to wear it and I want to make sure the little straps fit over his shoulders.
            WTD +10
            YTD +141
            Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul. It sings the tune without the words and never stops at all. ~Emily Dickinson

Comment

This week I finished 2 squares for blanket (+4) and a lion (+6)

WTD +10, YTD +79

Comment

I did more Covid shopping. To support my LYS. A Universal Yarn kit. With 3 Bamboo Pop colors. -6
                I have been working on several things. This week I think I will just enter in the yarn I have purchased...laziness is preventing me from rising up out of this chair to calculate how much of each skein I have used. I will enter them in when the WIPs are finished this time.
                WTD -6
                YTD +20
                Book Challenge 38/50
                2020 stash busting WTD. -8 YTD. +31

Comment

Amazon Widget

Collapse

Paypal Donate Link

Collapse

Working...
                X