This is the UK affiliate ad
LoveCrafts 728 X 90

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-etiquette
See more
See less

Week Ending 07/11/2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week Ending 07/11/2020

Post your score for the week - 07/05/2020 - 07/11/2020
    Debbie

Stashbusting CAL WTD -8/YTD -650 (2019-642)(2018-109)
    Book Challenge 45/50 (2019-51)(2018-35)

“Properly practiced, knitting (& crochet) soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either.”
    Elizabeth Zimmerman with edits by me

I won’t finish anything else today so I’m posting early. I completed a scarf (from yarn I frogged from my cape of last week) my blue Shawlette and the star blanket.

WTD = +5
    Kathie from Indiana

2020 Stashbuster: WTD - 6, YTD + 174

Comment

I finished 4 squares for blanket this week. I was working mostly on baby blanket and son's cardigan.
      WTD +8

Comment

Not much meaningful stitching this week. I finished off 3 skeins of Sugar'n'Cream on dishcloths.

WTD +6
        Debbie

Stashbusting CAL WTD -8/YTD -650 (2019-642)(2018-109)
        Book Challenge 45/50 (2019-51)(2018-35)

“Properly practiced, knitting (& crochet) soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either.”
        Elizabeth Zimmerman with edits by me

Comment

I have been feverishly working on my blanket and warped a new wrap and have been weaving. So - a good week stash wise.

WTD +10
          Knitting is happening here! ❤️

Stashbuster MAL 2020: WTD: +27; YTD -246

Comment

• Char
            Char commented
            Editing a comment
            Snoogins - you can join in any time - you start at zero, and you work your way through your stash (positive number) or add to your stash (negative number).

TexasPurl and I might have a problem? But - we have fun and would be happy to add you to this group of enablers too.

Not much going on here. Sort of a Blah week. Did finish one skein in a hat
          Week ending 7/11 +2 YTD +148
          Linda
          Stasbusting week ending 9/19 WTD = 0 YTD = +160

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost.
          The Old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost"

JRR Tolkien

Comment

WTD: +2, YTD: +119 WE 7/11
            Working on the Wave Market Bag.

Comment

I almost forgot. It was a hard week personally and in my crafting, too. I frogged a major project, but I managed to make a respectable showing by making a lot of granny squares for the battenburg project.
              WTD+ 6
              YTD +151
              Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul. It sings the tune without the words and never stops at all. ~Emily Dickinson

Comment

• TexasPurl
                TexasPurl commented
                Editing a comment
                I hope the coming week is easier for you. 💗

Amazon Widget

Collapse

Paypal Donate Link

Collapse

Working...
            X