Djm

It is with sincere sadness that I need to share the passing of DJM. She was an amazing lady. She often joined our zoom Friday craft and chat meet ups. I remember her often camped out in her guest room with her iPad. She thoroughly loved the Tunisian crochet, and even crocheted socks. She will be missed.

She passed on February 1, 2022. Please hold her husband, siblings, and her nieces and nephews in your thoughts and prayers. May the scarves she made for them wrap them in her love.

I am so sorry to hear this. DJM was a good lady, always nice to chat with her on here and the zoom chats. Her husband and family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I’m so incredibly sad to hear this, though I’m sure she’s celebrating with all those who moved on before her.
I’ll keep her family in my prayers.
She will be dearly missed. :fk:
​​​

So sad to hear this news.

I think about her often with fondness - every time we Zoom and I sip my red wine left from dinner - that’s because she once gave a thumbs up for the wine being red - funny things you sometimes remember

Very sad to hear she has passed.
She brought a lot of joy to this site.
I will be praying for her family and that they will find some comfort in the crafts she made, with love in every stitch, for them.

I remember that Zoom chat too. We couldn’t see your wine glass because you were using a background but we could see the wine moving. Deb gave you a thumbs up for it being red wine.

1 Like

So sorry to hear this, she will be very much missed. Heartfelt condolences to her family and friends.

I couldn’t believe. So sad news. I’ll keep her in my prayers and thoughts.

So sad to hear this. My deepest sympathies to her family, and to all her knew and appreciated her.

She will be missed.

Oh no! What happened? I’m going to really miss her.

How sad, I will definitely lift her family in prayer.

Her obituary didn’t list a cause of death, so I am really not sure.

So sad to hear of her passing! I’m sure she will be missed by so many!

I remember DJM being very encouraging, and often the first person to “Like” each post.
Rest in peace, DJM.
May God’s guidance, blessing, and protection be on her family as they continue on without her… until meeting again as described in the Bible.

Amen.

Oh no! I’m so sad to think she won’t be with us here anymore and I’ll say a prayer for comfort and peace for her family. That’s the second sweet lady I’ve learned of their passing today. :disappointed: