LoveCrafts 728 X 90

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-etiquette
See more
See less

July 2020 Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning everyone.

I’m desperately searching where I placed the socks I was working on. I know I tucked them away somewhere yesterday to keep the kitties out of them, and I have no clue where.

Otherwise I am bound and determined to make this a non-mask crafting day. Boy am I getting burnt out on those. I do have to make some masks for DH’s boss and children but I am thinking those can wait until tomorrow. :-)

What are you up to today? Hopefully this finds you well.
    Knitting is happening here! ❤️

Stashbuster MAL 2020: WTD: zero; YTD -276

Comment

• DJM
      DJM commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh no good luck finding your project. Maybe you can ask the kitties? You are an inspiration on making masks.

• knitter131
      knitter131 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good morning, everyone 😊.

We have some chores that will take some time today, then I'm hoping to begin my socks for the August sock KAL. I found the perfect pattern, and I will find some green yarn, all to fit into this month's theme. More info on this later today.

I hope to also do some knitting on my bead shawl and crochet on my baby blanket. We will watch golf this afternoon (I know it's not the most exciting, but these days it's slim Pickens on TV).

Char I hope you found your socks! 😐😐

Happy weekend to you all!

💕💕

I will be making low/no sugar blueberry jam today. The jars are in the dishwasher on a sanitize cycle and when they are done I'll get the waterbath canner heating and start the jam.
    Linda
    Stasbusting week ending 8/15 WTD = +2 YTD = +170

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost.
    The Old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost"

JRR Tolkien

Comment

• Char
      Char commented
      Editing a comment
      *wonders: I wonder if she has enough to share*. Lol

• crosstitchlinda
      crosstitchlinda commented
      Editing a comment
      Char, you know where I live, if you showed up I'd share.

Added: I ended up with at least 20 cups. 16 8oz sealed jars and 4 (1.5 to 2 cup) freezer containers.

• Char
      Char commented
      Editing a comment
      crosstitchlinda - I DO intend to meet you someday.

Amazon Widget

Collapse

Paypal Donate Link

Collapse

Working...
X