LoveCrafts

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-etiquette
See more
See less

Vendor sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vendor sales

If you are a vendor offering a National Craft Month sale, or see any special sales for crafters this month, please feel free to share here.
    Knitting is happening here! ❤️

Stashbuster MAL 2020: WTD: -66; YTD -342

DMC is having a sale celebrating National Craft Month. Up to 40% discount.

Baroque Cotton is $2.99!

Debbie

Stashbusting CAL WTD +14/YTD -418 (2019-642)(2018-109)
    Book Challenge 37/50 (2019-51)(2018-35)

“Properly practiced, knitting (& crochet) soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either.”
    Elizabeth Zimmerman with edits by me

Comment

Herrschners is offering some deep discounts on all crafting supplies for National Craft Month. Up to 70%!

Debbie

“Properly practiced, knitting (& crochet) soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either.”

Comment

Furls will have special giveaways every week during National Craft Month!
        Debbie

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	bluprint.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	48995

Craft More Happy Moments with our FREE Creativity Care Package 3/26-4/9/20! Watch over 1,300 creative education classes ranging from sewing, cooking, family crafts, and more!

Bluprint is having a promotion where you can have access to their classes now through April 9, 2020.

Registration does not require a credit card, however you do need an email address. If you register using our link, FiberKind will receive $5.00 per registration as part of our affiliate network agreement. So - you have the opportunity to perfect current crafts and hobbies or learn new ones, while helping support our site at the same time!

Please click here for the Bluprint link so we get the credit.

Thank you

Comment

• Rose the Rebel
            Rose the Rebel commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks @ Char, I just signed up

• Char
            Char commented
            Editing a comment
            KnitsWithHorses - here is the link! :-)

• rkennell
            rkennell commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes! I am still using it--I actually had purchased the annual subscription when they had it at half price ($40), so I'm taking advantage of this time to learn all kinds of new weaving techniques!

This is a sweet offer! I'll share it on FB if that's okay!

Comment

I'm going to do it just so you'll get the 5 bucks, lol! Is it ok to share with people outside of Fiberkind???

Comment

• lovestostitch
              lovestostitch commented
              Editing a comment
              Char - if we copy and paste the link into an email for a friend, will it work for Fiberkind to get the $5 or do they need to be on Fiberkind when they click the link?

• Char
              Char commented
              Editing a comment
              I am not sure.

But - if you copied and paste this address to lead her here, she shouldn’t need a FK account to see and click on the link. ❤️❤️

• rkennell
              rkennell commented
              Editing a comment
              I did share this on FB--I wonder if you have any way to know if you get some people outside of FK who've use the link?

Has anyone who signed up for Bluprint discovered the patterns that are available to members? If you haven't you need to go look. Right now. I mean it.

Click on Explore and then Projects and Patterns.
            Last edited by FreedomLover; 04-02-2020, 04:41 PM. Reason: Where to find them
            Shelly in South Carolina

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama

US Gardening Zone 8B

Comment

FreedomLover - did you see the promotion is extended through 4/16?!?!?!

Comment

• FreedomLover
                FreedomLover commented
                Editing a comment
                That's awesome, I didn't know they had so many great patterns. There are a few knitted shawls that I've downloaded and I'm going through the quilt and sewing patterns tomorrow. If anyone likes to crochet adorable animals there are many to choose from.

• Char
                Char commented
                Editing a comment
                Lemming13 might enjoy the animals!

• Lemming13
                Lemming13 commented
                Editing a comment
                I did enjoy the animals, and I registered - glad to help Fiberkind get a bit of dosh!

Paypal Donate Link

Collapse

Working...
            X