LoveCrafts

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-etiquette
See more
See less

Need help with pattern (C) please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qfknit View Post
    I'm guessing that the pattern was offered free for a time period, and then they didn't completely change their website over when the free period ended; the "cache" shows the free pattern with a status of "backordered."
    I guess I'll have to keep my eye on it then...check MM every once in a while. Thanks for the info.
    Susan from NJ is glad to be here

Supporting Pine Ridge Reservation one donation at a time!
    www.FriendsofPineRidgeReservation.org

Listen with ears that hear

Comment

Well, that didn’t take very long - Mary Maxim sent me a catalog right away!
      Knitting is happening here! ❤️

2020 Stashbuster MAL: WTD = -3; YTD = -62

Comment

pinesprairie My many thanks to you for ordering the pattern only and confirming that the stitch is the linen stitch, etc. It is known by so many names I'm never sure of what to call it. You also analyzed that it was called intermediate simply because it was done on the diagonal. As I knit and crochet mainly for an Indian Tribe in SD, I have put it on my list of future projects all thanks to you and the others who tried to help. Thanks for your encouragement.
        You are a great detective!
        Susan from NJ is glad to be here

Supporting Pine Ridge Reservation one donation at a time!
        www.FriendsofPineRidgeReservation.org

Listen with ears that hear

Comment

• pinesprairie
          pinesprairie commented
          Editing a comment
          You're welcome. Enjoy your pattern.

Paypal Donate Link

Collapse

Working...
      X