728 X 90

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-etiquette
See more
See less

June 2020 FO's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

June 2020 FO's

Show off your June finished projects! Crochet & Knitted items are acceptable here.
    Debbie

Stashbusting MAL WTD 0/YTD +75 (2021 -288)(2020-712)(2019-642)(2018-109)
    Book Challenge 0/30 (2021-26)(2020-55)(2019-51)(2018-35)

I've come to the conclusion that collecting yarn, and using yarn are two entirely separate hobbies.
    Crochet Is My Yoga

Wait. It's June?!!

Comment

I finished by C2C blanket today and got all the ends tucked in. Click image for larger version

Name:	c2c blanket.JPG
Views:	243
Size:	115.2 KB
ID:	55942Click image for larger version

Name:	C2C blanket-1.JPG
Views:	240
Size:	114.3 KB
ID:	55943

Comment

Wow...it is barely the 1st and you completed something already? Woo Hoo !!🎆(that emoji was supposed to be fireworks) If I get motivated I might be able to finish us a washcloth today. Otherwise...Tomorrow is another day.

A C2C is on my to-do list. They look easy and fun. I have a feeling I will get lost in the middle though, or miscalculate how much yarn I have to finish.
    "This woman has fought a thousand battles...and is still standing. Has cried a thousand tears...And is still smiling. Has been broken, betrayed, abandoned, rejected, But she still walks proud...laughs loud, lives without fear, loves without doubt. This woman is beautiful. This woman is humble. This woman is ME!" _Pinterest: unknown author

2022 Book Challenge 35/50
    2022 Stash Busting WTD +4 YTD +68

Growing Zone 9b

Comment

• DJM
      DJM
      Expert Crafter
      DJM commented
      Editing a comment
      I would recommend trying a C2C, they are so much fun and work up quickly.

Here's where I found "linked C2C" which solved the "holey" problem...

https://www.clearlyhelena.com/linked...rochet-how-to/

Comment

Hi, everyone! I finished two more scarves. The blue variegated is a shell, the purple is Mandala, cut colors after each row of DC's.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200602_072241550.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	211.9 KB
ID:	56051
    Kathie from Indiana

2022 Stashbuster: WTD 0, YTD - 58
    2021 Stashbuster: YTD +41

Comment

I haven't completed much yet (working on a hermit crab for this month's sea life amigurumi) but I did stash bust a bit with this floral cushion, and Jemima Puddleduck.

Comment

Thanks for the kind remarks - here's Herman the hermit crab and Benjamin Bunny.

Comment

I finished my third tunisian crochet wash cloth today. Then paired them with a nice smelling soap. This is going to be part of my sons wedding gift.
    "This woman has fought a thousand battles...and is still standing. Has cried a thousand tears...And is still smiling. Has been broken, betrayed, abandoned, rejected, But she still walks proud...laughs loud, lives without fear, loves without doubt. This woman is beautiful. This woman is humble. This woman is ME!" _Pinterest: unknown author

Growing Zone 9b

Comment

• pinesprairie
      pinesprairie
      Expert Crafter
      pinesprairie commented
      Editing a comment
      Perfect! They are treasures for sure.

• hereami
      hereami
      Expert Crafter
      hereami commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you all for your kind words. These things are going into a 'treasure box'. A family member found the prettiest, well build wooden box as a gift , but didn't feel comfortable giving it empty and didn't know what to put in it. The couple getting married have absolutely everything a person could need. So... I got to thinking 'outside the box' in order to fill the box.
      Thank you again for saying nice things about these simple treasures. You all are so nice.

• Kathy7661
      Kathy7661
      Expert Crafter
      Kathy7661 commented
      Editing a comment
      What a wonderful idea!

TexasPurl
    Expert Crafter
    TexasPurl reminded me yesterday was WIP Wednesday. And encouraged me to finish this project.
    I need it this Friday for a Wedding rehearsal. I had put in a blue border around my husbands grandma's work, but then thought the border was too strong and attracting more attention than I wanted. So I RIPped it. I had an interesting time braiding the blue yarn. Had to put my right hand in a major time out. If I tried to braid with both hands I would mess up every single time. So... I finally used my right hand to hold the string tight against my table and used my left hand to manipulate the thread into a braid. I washed, lightly starched and blocked it over night.

Growing Zone 9b

Comment

I'd better get my FO's posted before I forget what was completed this month.

Debbie

I've come to the conclusion that collecting yarn, and using yarn are two entirely separate hobbies.
    Crochet Is My Yoga

Comment

Coronavirus ball completed!
      Stashbusting MAL 2020: WTD=12, YTD=-69

Comment

I made this little cushion inspired by my yearning to get back to my favourite coffee shop and have a good old natter with friends over a latte.

Comment

A few more FO's this month.

Soup Bowl Cozy
      Sailor's Knot Hotpad
      4th Block for 1st Birthday blanket

Debbie

Crochet Is My Yoga

Comment

Most likely the last FO for June for me.

The roses are my own design & the little doily is "Sunmote" by Julia Hart.

Debbie

Crochet Is My Yoga

Comment

Amazon Widget

Collapse

Paypal Donate Link

Collapse

Working...
    X