728 X 90
Accuquilt Dynamic Promo

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-etiquette
See more
See less

February 2021 Crochet FO's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

February 2021 Crochet FO's

Show off your finished projects completed this month!
    Debbie

Stashbusting MAL WTD +4/YTD +29 (2021 -288)(2020-712)(2019-642)(2018-109)
    Book Challenge 0/30 (2021-26)(2020-55)(2019-51)(2018-35)

I've come to the conclusion that collecting yarn, and using yarn are two entirely separate hobbies.
    Crochet Is My Yoga

TexasPurl I have not started any crochet this month. I just have a question.

Today I finally thought about hitting the subscribe button for the whole Finished Objects thread. I have been having trouble remembering to subscribe to each new month. Do you think subscribing to the main Finished Objects will get the new month's messages to me... when I forget again next month??

um, did any of that make sense??
    “It is a queer thing. In a time of great need, when powerful leadership is demanded, the people—confused and excited—hear only the strident voices of the audacious, and refuse to listen to the voice of wisdom which, being wise, is temperate.”
    ― Lloyd C. Douglas, The Robe

2021 Book Challenge 0/50
    2021 Stash Busting WTD +42 YTD +42

Comment

• TexasPurl
      TexasPurl commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that should work. We may have to bring Char in to verify, but I subscribe to the Monthly Community Chatter main forum and get notifications from all of the threads within that forum.

• Char
      Char commented
      Editing a comment
      hereami - yes - you can subscribe the entire topic here too!

• Lemming13
      Lemming13 commented
      Editing a comment
      oops - I forgot to do the Subscribe thing too!

I can add some FOs, though much of the month has been taken up with a pretty big WIP. I used up some cotton stash on a heart mandala, and some DK on a pair of vegetable friends.

Comment

• hereami
      hereami commented
      Editing a comment
      Once again very lovely work.
      I agree with TexasPurl the Veggie Friends are absolutely adorable.

• Joxgirl
      Joxgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Love the heart mandala. It’s a pretty pattern. The veggies are cute. What will you do with them? They make me smile.

• Lemming13
      Lemming13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks everyone! The veggies are currently living in a small trug, which I am slowly filling with vegetables. So far there's the beet, the turnip, an old carrot, and two brussels sprouts.

Heart Throw by Lily Chin. Made with RHSS. Measures 40" square. https://www.interweave.com/product/heart-throw-pattern/

Debbie

Stashbusting MAL WTD +4/YTD +29 (2021 -288)(2020-712)(2019-642)(2018-109)
    Book Challenge 0/30 (2021-26)(2020-55)(2019-51)(2018-35)

I've come to the conclusion that collecting yarn, and using yarn are two entirely separate hobbies.
    Crochet Is My Yoga

Comment

• Lemming13
      Lemming13 commented
      Editing a comment
      That is lovely! It must have taken ages. Love the colours, too.

• hereami
      hereami commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow!!

• Joxgirl
      Joxgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s impressive. How long did it take you?

I made a queen sized Thin Blue Line inspired blanket. 100% acrylic. 4 weight yarn with an H hook. 200 chain for my base. I did not have a pattern. Used a double crochet for the entire blanket. Used about 4 pounds of yarn. Took about a month working on it when I could. I work long night shifts so only for short periods of time s day. As soon as I can get my husband and daughter to hold it up I will take a different picture for a better look.

Comment

• TeaNSugar
      TeaNSugar commented
      Editing a comment
      I've never made anything that big! A month seems very fast to me. Nice work!

• DJM
      DJM commented
      Editing a comment
      I love it. Black can be difficult to work with.

• hereami
      hereami commented
      Editing a comment
      I love this.
      Great work.

Made a purse. Used a pattern I found from Crystal at Bag-o-Day crochet on YouTube. It’s the first video she has posted. I modified the pattern to a clutch. Used “fun Fur” eyelash yarn with a 4 weight yarn. Took a couple of hours tops. I can fit my phone, keys snd a lipstick easily in it.

Comment

• TeaNSugar
      TeaNSugar commented
      Editing a comment
      That is cute!

• DJM
      DJM commented
      Editing a comment
      I love the clutch and eyelash yarn is perfect for this clutch.

• hereami
      hereami commented
      Editing a comment
      I love this size. Lately I haven't wanted to carry my big mom bag into every store and have been shoving things into my jean pockets.
      This is an idea I may be copying soon.

Amazon Widget

Collapse

Paypal Donate Link

Collapse

Working...
X