728 X 90
Maine Top Mill Ad Accuquilt Dynamic Promo

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-etiquette
See more
See less

Ravelry and Reddit

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ravelry and Reddit

To see FiberKind's official response to the Reddit and / or Ravelry topics you may have seen.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

FiberKind Response
    Knitting is happening here! ❤️

Stashbuster MAL 2021: WTD + 2; YTD +425
    Stashbuster MAL 2020: -286

I want to take this opportunity to thank Char for the work she's done to respond to the allegations made in this complaint.
    She's been the voice of reason and the picture of professionalism through this process.

I can assure you, all the content in the "Tunisian Crochet" thread is my own work and the photos are of my own projects.

I appreciate all of your input in the individual threads and hope we can create more in the future.

TexasPurl
    Debbie

Stashbusting MAL WTD +8/YTD -364 (2020-712)(2019-642)(2018-109)
    Book Challenge 22/30 (2020-55)(2019-51)(2018-35)

I've come to the conclusion that collecting yarn, and using yarn are two entirely separate hobbies.
    Crochet Is My Yoga

Comment

I just read the link explaining what was going on and I have no words. I just can't with people these days. I want to thank both Char and TexasPurl for all the effort you each put forth. I'm so sorry that y'all had to deal with such unjustifiable conflict.
      ETA:. I didn't click through to them Reddit thread. I got the general idea already and I don't have a reddit account anymore as I stopped using Reddit quite some time ago as it has become yet another toxic environment.
      Natalie from Oklahoma

“The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them ignorant.” – Robespierre

Stashbuster MAL 2021 YTD -46 WTD
      2021 50 New-to-me Books: 16

Comment

• Kokoriffic
        Kokoriffic commented
        Editing a comment
        Well said, Natalie!

Here's my response to this whole thing. (See link below)
      https://www.reddit.com/r/FiberKind/c...tm_name=iossmf

Comment

Amazon Widget

Collapse

Paypal Donate Link

Collapse

Working...
      X