728 X 90
Accuquilt Dynamic Promo

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-etiquette
See more
See less

Tunisian Crochet Patterns - Free & Paid

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tunisian Crochet Patterns - Free & Paid

This thread will be reserved for Tunisian Crochet Patterns, both free & paid.
    Debbie

Stashbusting MAL WTD 0/YTD -372 (2020-712)(2019-642)(2018-109)
    Book Challenge 18/30 (2020-55)(2019-51)(2018-35)

I've come to the conclusion that collecting yarn, and using yarn are two entirely separate hobbies.
    Crochet Is My Yoga

➡➡➡➡Checkerboard Blocks Infinity Scarf⬅⬅⬅⬅

Kim Guzman just released a beautiful infinity scarf worked in the round on a double-ended hook.

Available at CrochetKim

Debbie

I've come to the conclusion that collecting yarn, and using yarn are two entirely separate hobbies.
    Crochet Is My Yoga

Comment

• DJM
      DJM commented
      Editing a comment
      Something to look forward to make when my skills get better.

• pinesprairie
      pinesprairie commented
      Editing a comment
      I saw this and wondered if I used a lace or fingering cotton blend, could I make a towel and cloth set with a matching tiwashi?

This is a free Tunisian Afghan from Rohn Strong. I have watched his YouTube channel now and then and he makes things very clear. It isn't a stitch we've covered yet but looks dead simple.
    He also did a CAL in May for a Tunisian sampler and did videos for each block so I'll go ahead and link his YT channel too.

https://youtu.be/ojQuBF9F6xo

https://youtu.be/s-dplb2FO4c
    Natalie from Oklahoma

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom - go from us in peace. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
    ~~Samuel Adams

Stashbuster MAL 2021 YTD -44 WTD
    2021 50 New-to-me Books: 16
    National Craft Month: 2503 of 1760 yards

Comment

• DJM
      DJM commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks so much!!

• hereami
      hereami commented
      Editing a comment
      If you scroll down to the week 3 box on his web site. He is smiling and waving hello to the camera. I noticed he has some of the crochet symbols as a tattoo on his wrist.

Seeing this made me smile. I am looking forward to listening to his videos.
      Thank you KnitsWithHorses for including the links.

• KnitsWithHorses
      KnitsWithHorses commented
      Editing a comment
      DJM hereami You are welcome! I enjoy his video style. Hoping to do that CAL blanket when I have more developed Tunisian skills.

➡➡➡BREATHTAKING BRIOCHE COWL⬅⬅⬅

A lovely cowl from Red Heart!
    Cowl is worked in continuous (spiral) rounds with double-ended circular Tunisian crochet technique.

Available at Yarnspirations.com

Debbie

Crochet Is My Yoga

Comment

• DJM
      DJM commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh my so pretty!!

• pinesprairie
      pinesprairie commented
      Editing a comment
      I think a short version would make a perfect headband.

• hereami
      hereami commented
      Editing a comment
      So pretty. Thanks for posting.

➡➡➡Spiral Rug⬅⬅⬅

Stunning Tunisian crochet Rug from HookLoopSarah!
    Worked in the same fashion as a 10-stitch. This would be fabulous for stashbusting!
    This is a PAID pattern.
    Available at Etsy.com

Debbie

Crochet Is My Yoga

Comment

• KnitsWithHorses
      Editing a comment
      Oh that is so cool!! I'm keeping this one on my list for 2021 for sure!!

I went ahead and bought this pattern, couldn't resist! I will make myself wait a bit to get started because I'm almost finished with two BIG projects. I must complete them first. But so excited to start this! I'd like to use fingering or DK weight and make an afghan rather than a rug. Hopefully it will work.

Thanks, TexasPurl for posting this - I saw it on Facebook first, but just couldn't resist after you talked about stash busting 😀😀
    Kathie from Indiana

2021 Stashbuster: WTD + 10, YTD - 69

Comment

• TexasPurl
      TexasPurl commented
      Editing a comment
      Ha! I bought it too! I couldn't resist. I'm sure it'll work with any yarn. I've already started a small one with some leftovers. It's awesome!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Slide1.JPG
Views:	149
Size:	363.5 KB
ID:	77643Click image for larger version

Name:	Slide4.JPG
Views:	138
Size:	344.0 KB
ID:	77644Click image for larger version

Name:	Slide5.JPG
Views:	141
Size:	145.4 KB
ID:	77645

If you want to try a simple project using the Tunisian knit stitch, this is a free pattern on my blog. https://cheryldeecrochet.com/2019/08...unisian-scarf/

There's a super-enhanced, downloadable/printable paid version available in my Etsy shop. https://www.etsy.com/listing/4008617...tunisian-scarf

Comment

• hereami
      hereami commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the free pattern CherylDeeCrochet
      I love the color of your sample.

• KnitsWithHorses
      Editing a comment
      Very nice! Thank you for sharing it with us!

• KnitsWithHorses
      Editing a comment
      CherylDeeCrochet I just realized you are the same person who shares the videos on making the Tunisian pinwheel I was working on this morning! I just made a little fingering weight certain to see if I could master the technique but it's SO fun! So thank you for sharing that one too.😊

KnitsWithHorses, yes, I am she. So glad to know you're getting some use out of the videos.

Comment

• KnitsWithHorses
      Editing a comment
      I posted a photo of my first effort on the TSS thread. I'll be making potholders using this technique for my daughter's for Christmas this year.

KnitsWithHorses, Cool! I'll go look for it!

Comment

https://bluestarcrochet.com/tunisian-crochet-pullover/

I have made one of the comfiest pullovers ever! Emsam Pullover is a free pattern in sizes XS to 5XL.

Comment

• pinesprairie
        pinesprairie commented
        Editing a comment
        Blue Star Crochet You've really nailed it. I don't knit either but love the look so this is the absolute perfect answer. I'm adding it to my list also. Thank you very much for the pattern!

• hereami
        hereami commented
        Editing a comment
        This is beautiful. Lovely work.
        I love the size choices.
        Thank you for posting this pattern.

• DJM
        DJM commented
        Editing a comment
        This is beautiful!! Hoping to be able to try one this winter.

A fun pan protector pattern from ullnegreier. English download link is near the bottom of the page.

Debbie

Crochet Is My Yoga

Comment

• KnitsWithHorses
        Editing a comment
        I really need to make some of these for my non-stick pans. What kind of yarn do y'all use?

• TexasPurl
        TexasPurl commented
        Editing a comment
        KnitsWithHorses ~ the pattern calls for cotton. No preferred weight or brand.

• knitter131
        knitter131 commented
        Editing a comment
        What a great idea! I want to make some of these for sure 🙂

Comfort Tee from Stitch & Hustle

It looks just as the name suggests. Made with DK yarn on a K/10-1/2 6.5mm hook.

Debbie

Crochet Is My Yoga

Comment

• DJM
        DJM commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks like fun!!

• KnitsWithHorses
        Editing a comment
        I love it! If have to modify it a little because that vee is too deep for me but otherwise this looks fun to make and is something I would wear a lot!

New Crochet Pattern: Allemande Coasters. Made with Tunisian crochet short rows in Tunisian Simple Stitch (TSS).

These are fun and quick to make. At first, I named them "Change in Trajectory Coasters." Then, I changed the name to "Allemande Coasters," because it's easier to say. The technique reminds me of the Allemande move in square dancing.

Paid pattern in Etsy shop.

Free video tutorials: Right-handed and left-handed.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Tunisian Striped Mitered Coasters 2.JPG Views:	0 Size:	244.8 KB ID:	98656

See my web page for the projects made by my skilled and diligent pattern testers.

Comment

New Crochet Pattern: Allemande Dishcloths. These are basically the same technique as the Allemande Coasters, but I've included two options for a hanging loop and three edging rounds, instead of one.

Paid pattern available in my Etsy shop.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Allemand Dishcloth pattern by Cheryl Dee Floyd 2.JPG
Views:	37
Size:	420.8 KB
ID:	98658

Take a look at my web page to see the projects made by my wonderful pattern testers.

Comment

Amazon Widget

Collapse

Paypal Donate Link

Collapse

Working...
        X