728 X 90
Accuquilt Dynamic Promo

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-etiquette
See more
See less

Our New Name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lovely new name.

Comment

It will be a bit of a process getting everything switched over but it should be mostly behind the scenes. I'm going to do the community first and move the marketplace over after. I'll redirect all the traffic from vb.ourunraveled and ourunraveled to the new site probably tomorrow morning so no matter what URL you hit it'll take you to the right place.
      “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -- Edmund Burke

Formerly FK - Admin

Comment

As in everything you have done so far, EXCELLENT!! I am so excited about the new name, and I think it fits what we are all trying to accomplish perfectly.❤️

Comment

Oh my YES! Thank you so much for the outstanding work you've done to provide us with a place we all feel included.

On June 22nd, I bet you had no idea you'd be taking this adventure with us. I hope it's been fun & fulfilling for you. We are grateful. 💕
          Debbie

Stashbusting MAL WTD 0/YTD -372 (2020-712)(2019-642)(2018-109)
          Book Challenge 18/30 (2020-55)(2019-51)(2018-35)

I've come to the conclusion that collecting yarn, and using yarn are two entirely separate hobbies.
          Crochet Is My Yoga

Comment

• Name_Null
            Name_Null commented
            Editing a comment
            It's been a lot of things, fun, a sense of accomplishment, exhausting, stressful, fulfilling. I'm sure it will be even more as we keep going but I'm glad I'm surrounded by such a wonderful group that is helping along the way.

I can't imagine a better name, I absolutely love it.
          Shelly in South Carolina

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama

US Gardening Zone 8B

Comment

So "We Got"
            Forums
            Marketplace
            Blogs
            Groups
            People Talking Fiber
            ....... And A WONDERFUL NEW NAME -

it just gets better every day around here.
            Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts
            =====
            My personal views & Opinions may well not be those of the owners, management and other moderators - nor, are they intended to be personal, but may require adult sized undies.

Comment

• wheat
              wheat commented
              Editing a comment
              and the best part ?

It ALL WORKS!!!!

• Sings4joy
              Sings4joy commented
              Editing a comment
              wheat It all works and we feel we’ve come HOME 🏡❤️

• Cablegrrl
              Cablegrrl commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm so thrilled about our new happy place!!

Admin - Love the new name and logo and the fresh start. Thank you for all of your hard work. You have done an amazing job in such a short amount of time.
            Naperville, IL - Growing zone 5b

Comment

It is so perfect...thank you for all you do and for this wonderful group of people!!
              Happy trails, Diana

Comment

This new name is like a breath of fresh air...when you're sitting under an orange tree in blossom! Thank you so much!

Comment

I like this. I like the old name too, but I did have a teeny, tiny, niggling thought about the similarity to the name of That Other Place. This is ours and is all about going forward in a positive way. (I am even coming to terms with the USA-an spelling !)

Comment

I love the name and the logo. Thank you for all your hard work to give everyone a great forum.

Comment

Love the new name - it's everything one could want in a website.

Comment

I love the new name and best of all - it's PURPLE!! Thank you so much for all your hard work. I really appreciate you both!!!
                        "I call on all of my colleagues and all of America to listen more and talk less, to show compassion for those who are in pain, and to resist the temptation to fight when others wish to escalate." ~ US Rep. Emanuel Cleaver II (D-MO)

Comment

• Sings4joy
                          Sings4joy commented
                          Editing a comment
                          💜 and I didn’t even notice the purple!! What’s wrong with me 😄

Great Name!! I love it!!

Comment

Admin Absolutely perfect. A big Yes to moving forward and uniting. Thanks again for everything you do here.

Comment

Amazon Widget

Collapse

Paypal Donate Link

Collapse

Working...
                          X