728 X 90
Accuquilt Dynamic Promo

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-etiquette
See more
See less

Our New Name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the new name, but I had trouble finding you since the old link didn’t automatically redirect me. Once I did a search and found you, I was able to log in without a problem. Just thought I would mention it. Maybe it is just me since I am currently in a place with sketchy WiFi.

Comment

• Name_Null
      Name_Null commented
      Editing a comment
      I was fixing a different issue and broke the redirect for the main page, it should be fixed now I need to be a bit more careful in my tweaking things... whoops... :-/

I REALLY love the new name!!!

Comment

I love the new name. I love the site! It is a breath of fresh air! While I sometimes miss the pattern database, I’ve been pulling out the pattern books I’ve accumulated and using those. It was never about not having patterns. It was about ease of not having to do book research. But something about looking through those books is satisfying. As for tracking patterns. I’m now keeping a written record. Again it is somehow comforting going old school!
      If you need me I’ll be over here knitting!

Comment

• annekepoot
        annekepoot commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, I've been making paper copies of my projects and have also started to copy the information into the blogs. Now if the internet explodes due to a solar flare, I still have my paper copies (unless the solar flare burns up my house as well )

• WeeBizzom
        WeeBizzom commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, that is what I am doing, too. When the Apocalypse comes, I will grab my DPNs and my Filofax and I am outa there!

OMGoodness. My internet, phone everything was down for a couple of days. When it was fixed, yeah, I went straight to the site , and seen the new name and logo. So exciting, so refreshing , so very meaningful and beautiful and its all OURS. Well done, hats off to those that put this wonderful site together for us all. Thank You!
      Nothing is impossible, the word itself say's "I'm Possible"
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

• Name_Null
        Name_Null commented
        Editing a comment
        <3 Glad to hear it was a fun welcome back!! We've been working on it for a few weeks but finally pulled the trigger on the actual rename. I still need to do the marketplace but so far things are going well!

Originally posted by Amore View Post
      Beautifully done, Admin! Thank you!
      I agree! Before, when people were pitching idea on new name, I was cringing. This new one is cool. I like it a lot!!!

Comment

I'm so happy you changed the name!

Comment

The new name speaks volumes. Thank you for waiting until you were inspired by just the right moniker! ...and now, back to knitting (well, actually tinking at the moment) and enjoying the current project!
          Last edited by mktspahl; 08-30-2019, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Love it! Name is perfect and love the Logo as well.

Comment

I agree with all. It is a simple direct name. And easy to pronounce! It is PERFECT!

Comment

What a perfect name! I love it!

Comment

To Admin with grateful appreciation of your talents. Really Love new name. Sorry I am late to comment, but live on east coast of Florida so have been Hurricane watching for days. So grateful storm will be past me by tonight. My thoughts and prayers for the people in the Bahamas.
                  The new name reflects the very best characteristics of all who participate in fiber crafts ,and ones that each of us aspire to attain.

Comment

• FreedomLover
                    FreedomLover commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm so glad Florida dodged this storm, I'm 15 miles from the coast in South Carolina and we're now only expecting tropical storm conditions, thank goodness. Our thoughts and prayers are also with the people in the Bahamas. The U.S. Coast Guard is doing everything they can to help, I am so thankful for all of those who serve in this capacity.

The new name is great--thanks so much!

Comment

Thank you again for all of this. I love the new name, the logo, and exploring everything in the new neighborhood! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Comment

@Fibre Passion the same thing happened to me but i think the new name speaks volumes. Love this site

Comment

I just love the new name and the beautiful logo. Good Job!! And, again, thank you for all your hard work.

Comment

Amazon Widget

Collapse

Paypal Donate Link

Collapse

Working...
                        X