This is the UK affiliate ad
LoveCrafts 728 X 90

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-etiquette
See more
See less

New Ownership!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Ownership!

My goal for the announcements thread is to have that simply for announcements. Not because I don't wish to have comment there, but I would like to keep it an easy place to share information with you without having to sift through other things.

So - here is a thread where you can share your thoughts about the announcement. I do hope you are all as excited as I am about this announcement.

Please also take a moment to thank Admin and snickerdoodle for all they did for the community.

ICYMI - here is the announcement:
    https://fiberkind.com/forum/general/...-new-ownership

Please also welcome and give a big thank you to HeatherAthebyne to the programming team. She and Admin are working together on the programming and Technical aspects of the site. THANK YOU!!!
    Last edited by Char; 01-07-2020, 07:54 PM.
    Knitting is happening here! ❤️

Stashbuster MAL 2020: WTD: +2: YTD -273

Congratulations and thank you so much, Char for keeping our site alive! I was so sad to hear it was going close and I know many others were as well, so from the bottom of our hearts--thank you!! Admin and snickerdoodle --thank you again for all you've done to get this going in the first place! We so appreciate the huge sacrifice you made to make this all happen.

I am so excited to see what updates will come! I'll do my best to continue to support the site!

Comment

Admin and snickerdoodle - thanks for pouring your hearts into this project. Your ideas, creativity, team-building, and technical savvy are stellar! So glad you are staying around.

Char - thanks for coming forward to take ownership... the passing of the baton!

Comment

Char - Yeah! You will be a great new leader! Thank you to Admin and snickerdoodle for all you have done. So happy that Fiberkind will still be here for all of us.
        Naperville, IL - Growing zone 5b

Comment

Char - Eeek!!! How exciting for you & Congratulations! Thank you for continuing with the site. After all the hub-bub last year, this has been such a nice place for many of us to share our mutual interests.

The time & effort Admin & snickerdoodle have dedicated to the site is sincerely appreciated.

I have high hopes for FiberKind's continued growth & prosperity.
          Debbie

Stashbusting CAL WTD -36/YTD -642 (2019-642)(2018-109)
          Book Challenge 45/50 (2019-51)(2018-35)

“Properly practiced, knitting (& crochet) soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either.”
          Elizabeth Zimmerman with edits by me

Comment

Oooo! Char! Good on you! I am so happy that Fiberkind has been saved! Between you and Admin and snickerdoodle all should be well
            "We are all normal and we want our freedom"

Comment

Char, I am so glad you've decided to take this responsibility on our behalf. It's a welcome sight to see everyone's support for one another here. You will be an excellent overseer of our Fiberkind. Thank you for all the love, time and effort you've given us 💗💗

Admin and snickerdoodle , thank you for your help in making this place a great way to connect, and for assisting Char in her new responsibilities. We are very lucky to have members who are willing to give of their time and effort on our behalf. 💕💕

​​​​​​​Kathie
              Kathie from Indiana

2020 Stashbuster: WTD +9 YTD +180

Comment

Yes! Yes! Yes! Happy dance!! And Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for starting the site and for keeping it going!! (i just found that icon...didn't notice it before. ). Very. happy.

Comment

• Char
                  Char commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The icon is new!!! Must say I’m loving it too!!

Thank you everyone for expressing your support and excitement! I, too, am quite excited! We will build a wonderful site.
                Knitting is happening here! ❤️

Stashbuster MAL 2020: WTD: +2: YTD -273

Comment

Yay, yay and triple yay!!! I'm so grateful to Admin and snickerdoodle for getting this wonderful place off the ground and to you Char for taking it on!

Comment

Many thanks to @Admin and snickerdoodle for taking the original idea and running with it. Your many hours of work have produced an awesome website. Char - you have my undying gratitude for stepping in and grabbing the reins of this site. I look forward to seeing where you take us in the future. And I would also like to add a warm welcome to HeatherAthebyne to the technical team. I've watched your SkeinLink forum with interest and hope you continue working on that project for us. I really appreciate all four of you working so hard to keep this website available to us.
                    "I call on all of my colleagues and all of America to listen more and talk less, to show compassion for those who are in pain, and to resist the temptation to fight when others wish to escalate." ~ US Rep. Emanuel Cleaver II (D-MO)

Comment

I don't post much but am very thankful that @ Admin and snickerdoodle had the courage to start a welcoming place for us to gather and mend together. I am now just as appreciative that Char , you are willing to take over and lead the charge so we can continue visiting this special place. There are many that deserve more than a thank you but THANK YOU! will be a start.

Comment

I'm so happy the Fiberkind family will continue! I did scoot on over to Fiberocity, where I started before finding my place here, but it's not home. I can't imagine the work that goes into running this site. Kudos to all who participate!🙌👏 You guys rock! Glad to be home people, glad to be home!

Comment

Thank you Char, @Admin, and snickerdoodle. All of you are amazing. Gratitude and appreciation.

Comment

So happy that Char is the new owner of this awesome crafting community!! A big THANK YOU to Admin and Snickerdoodle for all of the time they put into building FiberKind into the special place we call home!!

I'm looking forward to having lots of fun here at FiberKind with all of you wonderful folks!!

Comment

Amazon Widget

Collapse

Paypal Donate Link

Collapse

Working...
                            X