Cricut Gives Your Ultimate Cutting Precision

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-ettiquette
See more
See less

New Ownership!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Char, you have been the heart and spirit of this community for awhile now. I'm so excited, grateful, and honored that you are taking the reins. FiberKind is in awesome hands and we all know you've been working hard with the transition. You're doing a great job!

Comment

• Char
      Char commented
      Editing a comment
      This means a great deal coming from you. The support from you and Name_Null has been amazing - thank you. Together we'll make this a great site!

So excited to see this carrying on with an amazing team!! Keep up the great work!!! I believe 2020 will be an awesome year for Fiberkind!

Comment

I haven't posted in a while nor been on the site, something called The Holiday Season took over my life...So was surprised to find this announcement! My brain went through this process in 3 seconds: What, new owners? Oh no, what happened? The site almost closed? Missed all of that! Oh, looks like it all ended well, WHEW! Thank you for stepping in and I am excited to see where we go from here. I must admit I am most excited about a searchable database, and know it takes a ton of work to set one up. However it will be wonderful to have a place to go again to research projects and so forth 😊 THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY YARN STASH!

Comment

• Char
        Char commented
        Editing a comment
        Love that @icnrainbow - bottom of the yarn stash.

I am another that was busy with holiday cooking, gifting, visiting, etc...
      The few times I checked in, it seemed things were so quiet. I have been checking in from time to time to see what new developments were happening.
      Thank you Char, Name_Null and snickerdoodle for stepping forward. I am so grateful! I have missed the sharing of ideas and projects with other crafters.

Timeflies

Comment

• Char
        Char commented
        Editing a comment
        I do hope now that things calmed down some that you'll be able to share with us!

Thank you so much! It is so lovely to have a place to share the joys and struggles of our crafts with people who will understand!

Comment

• Char
        Char commented
        Editing a comment
        You are quite welcome! Glad to have you here!

Thank you for taking this on. I realize that it is a huge endeavor and it is greatly appreciated.

Comment

Paypal Donate Link

Collapse

Working...
      X