728 X 90
Maine Top Mill Ad Accuquilt Dynamic Promo

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-etiquette
See more
See less

New Ownership!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lovestostitch
    replied
    Char - Yeah! You will be a great new leader! Thank you to Admin and snickerdoodle for all you have done. So happy that Fiberkind will still be here for all of us.

Leave a comment:

• qfknit
    replied
    Admin and snickerdoodle - thanks for pouring your hearts into this project. Your ideas, creativity, team-building, and technical savvy are stellar! So glad you are staying around.

Char - thanks for coming forward to take ownership... the passing of the baton!

Leave a comment:

• rkennell
    replied
    Congratulations and thank you so much, Char for keeping our site alive! I was so sad to hear it was going close and I know many others were as well, so from the bottom of our hearts--thank you!! Admin and snickerdoodle --thank you again for all you've done to get this going in the first place! We so appreciate the huge sacrifice you made to make this all happen.

I am so excited to see what updates will come! I'll do my best to continue to support the site!

Leave a comment:

• Char
    started a topic New Ownership!

New Ownership!

My goal for the announcements thread is to have that simply for announcements. Not because I don't wish to have comment there, but I would like to keep it an easy place to share information with you without having to sift through other things.

So - here is a thread where you can share your thoughts about the announcement. I do hope you are all as excited as I am about this announcement.

Please also take a moment to thank Admin and snickerdoodle for all they did for the community.

ICYMI - here is the announcement:
    https://fiberkind.com/forum/general/...-new-ownership

Please also welcome and give a big thank you to HeatherAthebyne to the programming team. She and Admin are working together on the programming and Technical aspects of the site. THANK YOU!!!
    Last edited by Char; 01-07-2020, 07:54 PM.

Amazon Widget

Collapse

Paypal Donate Link

Collapse

Working...
X