NYS Sheep & Wool - aka/ Rhinebeck - Oct 19-20

HI all…Who’s going to Rhinebeck this year? I visited my Dad in NY a couple of years ago and dragged him along to Rhinebeck with me…I kept telling him it was a HUGE event but I don’t think he really believed me until we pulled in to the parking lot and there were hundreds and hundreds of cars with women just pouring out of them like the clown cars at the circus. I never knew a car could hold so many women! And the poor husbands huddled in corners holding their wives bags full of yarn…quite pathetic. But, if you haven’t been before, it really is not to be missed!!

I’m only about 4 hours from there, but that is the week of our state librarians’ conference in Erie, so I’ll be there instead.

Well that stinks!! I am originally from westchester county…where do you live?

We’re in PA, but right on the border with NY state.

I will be there tomorrow. If you can find me, ask me for SWAG. I will have stuff.

Wish I was going to make it this year, but couldn’t find the time to leave Colorado. Steven, what do you do that you have swag? Are you local? I am originally from westchester county.

HI…found your Etsy shop…gorgeous items!

I’ve never been to Rhinebeck; I live in MD and attend the MD Sheep & wool, usually. A dear friend used to live in Great Barrington MA and went a couple times but found it overwhelming.

These past few days, I’ve been wondering what things will be like in the aftermath of R’s decision and the SJW nonsense. Will there be some kind of effect? Maybe those of you who’ve been before could report back. I hope you all have a wonderful time! One podcast I enjoy is Denise of Earthtonesgirl and she’s posts videos on IG. Tomorrow I’ll be at my local Project Linus meeting :slight_smile:

I’ve been wondering the same thing.