Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://vb.ourunraveled.com/articles...rum-ettiquette
See more
See less

Shawl Make Along

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shawl Make Along

We are having a shawl Make Along (any craft) in the knit alongs area. So - grab your needles, hooks, and crafts and join in the fun!

If you are searching for a shawl pattern, check out the free patterns group - lots of shawls there!!!

We are holding the chatter and such here:

https://fiberkind.com/forum/knitting...awl-make-along
    Starts
    09-11-2019
    Ends
    10-31-2019
    Last edited by Char; 09-12-2019, 09:52 AM.
    Knitting is happening here! ❤️

Do WIP's count? I'd love to knit along and just started a new shawl a few days ago. (No worries if WIP's don't count.)

Comment

• Char
      Char commented
      Editing a comment
      knitterlady13 Sure! Bring your WIP and come along!!!

• knitterlady13
      knitterlady13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome! Thanks! The shawl is pretty repetitive, but the Wendy's Wonders gradient yarn is helping a bit. I could definitely use the motivation of an "along".

I'm highly interested but would join in late.
    I'm actually a bit over-committed until after Christmas... I'd truly welcome a KAL for a larger project, such as a shawl, at that time. At the moment, it's a bit of a challenge to even sneak in a pair of socks... and I still have my UFO watermelon blanket to complete (hopefully this month).

Comment

• Char
      Char commented
      Editing a comment
      I totally understand. We would, of course, welcome you any time - even if it is just to check in and see what we are up to and say hi. :-)

Count me in! I started a Papillon shawl last week and would love to participate.

Comment

• qfknit
      qfknit commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh! I have seen photos of a few of those completed... gorgeous!

Click image for larger version

Name:	EE8AFA05-59A3-48E3-82E2-FDF00B15FEC1.jpeg
Views:	15
Size:	159.1 KB
ID:	31865 Is it too late to join? I didn’t notice this event til today. I have been working on “Cakes Two to Tango” shawl by Gwen Kok. I had downloaded this free pattern on R a while ago, made one using worsted, now doing it again using 2 cakes of Lion Brand Wool-Ease dk.
    Last edited by KnittingNana; 10-20-2019, 09:24 AM. Reason: Photo didn’t attach

Comment

• Char
      Char commented
      Editing a comment
      Not too late at all!!! :-)

Is this knit with two rows, then switch the color? Very nice!!!
Working...
X