Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://vb.ourunraveled.com/articles...rum-ettiquette
See more
See less

24th Annual Wool Gathering

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday: 10am – 6pm
    Sunday: 10am – 5pm

Join us for an awesome festival of fibers at the 24th Wool Gathering at Young’s Dairy. Observe sheep, llamas, alpacas, cashmere goats, Angora rabbits and other wool-bearing animals at the show. There will be shearing demonstrations, wool spinning, weaving and much more to see and learn. There are over 100 vendors from several surrounding states. Admission to this event is free – bring the whole family! Hours will be 10am to 6pm Saturday and 10am to 5pm on Sunday.

https://youngsdairy.com/wool-gathering/
    Starts
    09-21-2019
    Ends
    09-22-2019
    Young’s Jersey Dairy 6880 Springfield-Xenia Rd Yellow Springs, OH 45387

I haven't been to this one yet, but I have it on good authority (the Chevyrell podcast on YouTube) that this is the bomb.com
    I think I might try to check it out this year!

Comment

• Woolfan
      Woolfan commented
      Editing a comment
      It is bomb.com! And as Nomdeplume said, good ice cream! (stares off into the distance dreaming of the 10,000 calorie Buckeye Sundae) This, and The Great Lakes Fiber Festival, are my two "must go" festivals every year.

Its a good one. I used to vend there. Good ice cream too!

Comment

• BonBon
      BonBon commented
      Editing a comment
      Are those angora bunnies I spy? I currently have a Flemish Giant whom I love dearly!

Yes. Those are 2 of the last ones I had here. Mostly English angora but with a little Satin & some German, but over 80% English. The momma was stolen from her hutch. She was one of my favorites. Someone came back later & tore up my cages. Guess they were looking for another female but all I had were bucks by that time.

You have to show us pictures of your bunbun!

Comment

Nomdeplume
      That's awful! I'm not sure I could have recovered from that Was the person ever caught?
      Here's my boy Diggity.He's just 4 months old, so still some growing to do! He's the most social rabbit I've ever owned. I've also had Lionheads, Netherland Dwarfs, New Zealand's, Checkered Giants, and a little Holland Lop.

Comment

Awww. Hes so cute! Some of them just wiggle down deeper in your heart than others. Being prey animals,they have a justifiable fear of people. But some just come to be such cuddlers, eager to meet new people. Your boy seems to fit that description. Hugs

Comment

Working...
        X