Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://vb.ourunraveled.com/articles...rum-ettiquette
See more
See less

Birds Of Prey Embrodered Dress

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birds Of Prey Embrodered Dress

The Birds of Prey dress is going to The American Visionary Museum in Baltimore MD new exbition, entitled “The Secret Life of Earth: Alive! Awake! (and possibly really Angry!)” explores work inspired by wildlife, the environment, and climate change.

Birds of Prey, a handmade evening gown with embroidered scenes depicting birds hunting and feeding displays the beauty and terror of nature at once. The exhibition opens publicly Saturday, October 5th with a preview party Friday October 4th 7-10 p.m.

Click image for larger version

Name:	dress-0.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	81.7 KB
ID:	30307

Name:	dress-1.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	30308

Name:	dress-2.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	30309

Name:	dress-5.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	128.0 KB
ID:	30310

Name:	dress-6.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	30311

More on the dress (which is available for purchase!) here
    http://www.antieaugallery.com/shop/n...rds-prey-dress
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts
    =====
    My personal views & Opinions may well not be those of the owners, management and other moderators - nor, are they intended to be personal, but may require adult sized undies.

It's embroidered??? Wow!!! I take off my hat to whoever did that. I don't know whether to be inspired, or to give up all hope of ever being that good. I see it is for sale - I dread to think what it costs. Whatever it costs, it is worth it.

Comment

• wheat
      wheat commented
      Editing a comment
      The link to the artist gallery is below the last image
      Embroidery on Silk
      Last edited by wheat; 10-05-2019, 01:47 PM.

• WeeBizzom
      WeeBizzom commented
      Editing a comment
      wheat I had a look and it says to call the gallery for pricing. I am not that brave - I will just dream on!
Working...
X