Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://vb.ourunraveled.com/articles...rum-ettiquette
See more
See less

I've Been Unraveled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've Been Unraveled

I found this exciting growing site after I deleted my account from R today. It took me to long to do that, the site lost it's joy for me, but I know I made the right move. I feel a fresh start is what's in order to do the things I enjoy in the arts I love. I truly feel unraveled and a new me with a fresh start. Thank You for a beautiful place to learn, share and be so inspired by members. Linda
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself say's "I'm Possible"
    Audrey Hepburn

Welcome! I'm glad you're here!

I also deleted my Ravelry account. I really miss the features offered there because it's a very well done site. However, I don't have any desire to go back because the site owners took what used to be a positive place and over the last few years turned it into member against member, sucking the enjoyment right away. OurUnraveled is friendly and welcoming. There's a lot of growing to do, but I think we can get there.

Comment

• Fiber Passion
      Fiber Passion commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, I was so happy to find this site. Unraveled has a great start and it will be fun to see it grow!

HI Linda...Welcome...this is an awesome place and people are just so darned nice and helpful..Glad you are here.

Happy Trails,

Diana
    Happy trails, Diana

Comment

• Fiber Passion
      Fiber Passion commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Diana, I'm so liking this with so much to check out. It truly is Happy Trails!

Fiber Passion Welcome! This is such a positive community, you're going to be glad you moved. I certainly am. It's fun to watch the site grow and I have plenty of patterns to keep me busy as it does. Enjoy finding your way around and if you have any questions ask away.
    In a world where you can be anything, be kind.

US Gardening Zone 8B

Comment

• Fiber Passion
      Fiber Passion commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank You so much, I'm having fun! Love your signature quote--so true

• FreedomLover
      FreedomLover commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, it seemed fitting for the time. I'm glad you're enjoying yourself.

Welcome aboard, you've found a lovely community of new friends!

Comment

• Fiber Passion
      Fiber Passion commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks BonBon, I have already seen the friendliness. This is wonderful!

Welcome, Linda aka Fiber Passion.

Here, you are among friends. Moreover, you've found a home whose Admin has no political agenda but who welcomes all, yet insists on civil behavior. How refreshing is that! He/we won't tell you what to think; he/we won't push a pet agenda; he/we will seek the common thread that binds us all: a passion for fiber.

Welcome home.
    Bless those who disappoint you; they're leading you toward a better path.

Comment

• Fiber Passion
      Fiber Passion commented
      Editing a comment
      Your post is very refreshing, thanks so much for the welcome home.. And it does feel like home here, right off the bat. Thank You!

I want to welcome you, too, Linda. I liken it to moving to a new State or town. At first so much is confusing, but eventually we make new friends and learn our way around. It's an adventure. Speak right up if you need help.

Comment

• Fiber Passion
      Fiber Passion commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks so much, I've already made some oops but i'm learning. I'll ask next time : )

Fiber Passion , welcome! You have landed in a wonderful place. Wishing you much happiness as you discover what Our Unraveled has to offer.

Comment

• Fiber Passion
      Fiber Passion commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank You, there's so much to see and learn, i'm very happy to be here.

Welcome!! We're glad to have you and I'm glad it feels welcoming we're hoping to build a place where people can unite around their crafts!
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -- Edmund Burke

Comment

• Fiber Passion
      Fiber Passion commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh Thanks, not only welcoming but some of my favorite shops are advertising here--so cool. Thank you for the hard work that administrators do, keeps things running smooth : )

Fiber Passion Welcome! I'm glad you found us and can join in our community.

Comment

• Fiber Passion
      Fiber Passion commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank You , as above I want to thank you for the work you do as an administrator. Makes for a very good place be : )

Welcome Fiber Passion , this is a wonderful platform to share ideas and help each other as needed. I feel blessed to have found this group.

Comment

• Fiber Passion
      Fiber Passion commented
      Editing a comment
      HI DJM, Thank You. I feel the same way, blessed to have found this site as well. Its beautiful here, clean and sharp, so very inviting. The members can't help being warm and friendly : ). There's a peacefulness here along with excitement of growth. A focus on talent. I love it!

Welcome! I feel the same. The atmosphere here has been refreshing.

Comment

• Fiber Passion
      Fiber Passion commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank You knitwillow, I'm so glad we are here, have fun : )

Hi! Also a refugee from the other place. Looking forward to a fresh (non-political) start.

Comment

• FreedomLover
      FreedomLover commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome! You're going to love it here, it's all about the crafting! As well as the cooking, traveling, dogs .... once you've looked through the main forums check out the groups.
Working...
X