Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://vb.ourunraveled.com/articles...rum-ettiquette
See more
See less

South African weaver and knitter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South African weaver and knitter

Hello, everybody.

I left R a few months before The Decision, and I'm very glad I did. Saw which way the wind was blowing. This place is much friendlier and non-threatening. Thanks to those who created it and who go to some trouble to maintain it. I, for one, am deeply appreciative.

Welcome, glad your here. Have fun checking out all the forums and groups , jump right in, I sure did : ) and loving it! I'm interested what you will be sharing on your South African weaving and knitting : )

Nothing is impossible, the word itself say's "I'm Possible"
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Welcome! I'm glad you're here!

Comment

Welcome!! This is a wonderful place to enjoy and share all sorts of fiber crafts.

Comment

Welcome! This is indeed a friendly crafting place, have fun exploring it all and finding groups that appeal to you. It's amazing what Admin has accomplished in just over three months, we're all so grateful.
          In a world where you can be anything, be kind.

US Gardening Zone 8B

Comment

Glad to have another knitter here. This site is growing and growing which can only make it better and better. I'm looking forward to seeing your work and enjoying your company.
            With God, all things are possible.

Comment

Glad to meet you
              Normal is just a town in Illinois, far from where I live.

Comment

Welcome! This is a great community!

Comment

• Nitperl
                  Nitperl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you, everyone. I now visit this site regularly!
              Working...
              X