Cricut Gives Your Ultimate Cutting Precision

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-ettiquette
See more
See less

Hello, all!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, all!

I think this is my first post, my account has been dormant awhile. But, HI!! I'm an exiled R-person, and kept the same name in case any of my old friends are here. We all deleted our accounts so quickly, we didn't really get a chance to say goodbye. LOL So, HI AGAIN!

Looking forward to this community. Thank you for building this web site.

Hello, Gina! Welcome!!!! I hope you find old friends - and make new ones!!! Welcome and I look forward to seeing you around. If you have questions or problems, give a shout.
    Knitting is happening here! ❤️

2020 Stashbuster MAL: WTD = +4; YTD = 19

Comment

Welcome! You’ll love it here, everyone is so positive and friendly.
      In a world where you can be anything, be kind.

US Gardening Zone 8B

Comment

Welcome, this is a wonderful group with lots of support and fun groups.

Comment

Welcome Gina! I hope to see you chatting in some of the groups. Do you knit or crochet?
          Naperville, IL - Growing Zone 5b

2020 50 Book Challenge = 2

Comment

Hello, everyone, and thank you. I'm looking forward to watching this site grow and change, and also looking forward to making new friends.

I knit. My grandma, who was blind and could crochet, tried to teach me. I was making a chain. She would feel it and say, "No. Rip it out and do it again." So I would. She was not patient at all. So, after a few tries, she felt my chain again and said, "Maybe you should try something else, crochet doesn't seem to be for you." LOL Or something to that effect. I'm much older now and don't remember the words verbatim anymore.

Anyway!!!!!! Thanks again. Glad to be here.

Comment

• FreedomLover
              FreedomLover commented
              Editing a comment
              I also knit, I tried to teach myself to crochet years ago and while I can chain from here to the sea, I can't seem to go any further. With YT I may be able to do better now, but the truth is I really enjoy knitting and don't feel the need to do so

Paypal Donate Link

Collapse

Working...
          X