LoveCrafts

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-etiquette
See more
See less

Set up your profile

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Set up your profile

How do I create a profile picture?

To create a profile picture, First click on your name at the top right hand side of the webpage, and select "my profile".

Click image for larger version  Name:	FullSizeRender-3.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	53.6 KB ID:	42973

Then select the blue "Edit Avatar" button:

Click image for larger version  Name:	FullSizeRender.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	66.8 KB ID:	42974

Then browse to find your avatar and click continue to find your new photo:

Click image for larger version  Name:	FullSizeRender-4.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	55.6 KB ID:	42975

Once you have selected your photo, another box comes up. You can either move the smaller box (with the red arrow) over the section you wish to be your profile picture, or you can resize the smaller box by dragging the corners (see blue circle).

Click image for larger version  Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg Views:	0 Size:	136.9 KB ID:	42976

Save and you are done!
    Knitting is happening here! ❤️

2020 Stashbuster MAL: WTD = -3; YTD = -62

How do I add a signature line to my posts?

Adding a signature line takes place in your user profile settings. First, click on your name in the top right hand corner of your screen:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_3281.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	42978

Then click on User Settings:

Name:	image_3282.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	42979

there is a menu - on a computer they are tabs at the top of the white box, on a phone there is a drop down menu. Select “Account”.

Name:	image_3283.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	42980

about half way down the screen you will see “Conversation detail options:

image_3284.jpg

Select the edit post signature and create away!
    Last edited by Char; 02-11-2020, 08:15 PM.

Comment

The time on my posts is incorrect - how do I fix that?

Changing your time zone takes place in your account settings. First, click on your name in the top right hand corner of your screen:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_3281.jpg Views:	210 Size:	26.4 KB ID:	42984

Then click on User Settings:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_3282.jpg Views:	230 Size:	67.1 KB ID:	42985

there is a menu - on a computer they are tabs at the top of the white box, on a phone there is a drop down menu. Select “Account”.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_3283.jpg Views:	225 Size:	55.7 KB ID:	42986

A little over half way down the screen you will see “Date & Time Options":

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2020-02-11 at 7.21.22 PM.png Views:	1 Size:	189.4 KB ID:	42989

You can select your date and time zone options here.
      Last edited by Char; 02-11-2020, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Paypal Donate Link

Collapse

Working...
      X