LoveCrafts 728 X 90
YOUR AD COULD BE HERE!

Click here for details.

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-etiquette
See more
See less

A big welcome to our new members!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A big welcome to our new members!

Welcome! So pleased you are finding this site. Feel free to dive in and participate, we're all relatively new here. It's fun to be in on the building of a new site, isn't it?

I agree! It has been amazing to be on the “ground floor” of things. The sky is the limit for sure.

If anyone has any questions on anything - I am happy to help, as I am sure everyone here is!

Grab a comfy chair, share your crafts, and join in the fun!!!

Shameless plug for our current National Craft Month make along - a wonderful way to meet and get to know folks, regardless of the craft!

https://fiberkind.com/forum/communit...craft-month-aa
    Knitting is happening here! ❤️

Stashbuster MAL 2020: WTD: -6; YTD -286

Comment

Hello, old old knitter but newbie here, Janet, aka Ageless from Colorado. Is there a place where I can list projects I am working on or have finished? I have looked around and did not see, sorry. Or do we not do that here?
      from Ageless, aka Janet, from Black Forest, CO USA

Comment

• lovestostitch
        lovestostitch commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome Janet! I look forward to seeing your projects in our chatter or MAL forums. Besides the forums, there are special interest groups where you might want to share your projects.

• Kathy7661
        Kathy7661 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Ageless Welcome to Fiberkind!
        My husband and I vacationed in Colorado a few years ago in Estes Park, it was beautiful!

• DJM
        DJM commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome Janet to this wonderful site. We love to see all sorts of projects in various stages of completion. Looking forward to seeing yours.

hello to you all - I'm Sonia from Finland and happy to have been introduced to this site by a friend - I'm interested in all kinds of crafts, Knitting, both by hand and by machine, being my favorites - I've only been a member for maybe a week and already find the community overwhelmingly welcoming - thank you to you all!

Comment

• FreedomLover
        FreedomLover commented
        Editing a comment
        The name FiberKIND really fits, doesn't it?

• knitter131
        knitter131 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi, sheiskanen - we are glad you’ve joined us. I hope you’ve found several forums and groups you enjoy and I look forward to seeing pictures of your crafts 😊😊

Hello, I found you from a you tube video. So glad to see something like this to use.

Comment

• Kathy7661
        Kathy7661 commented
        Editing a comment
        Lushcrix Welcome to Fiberkind! You will surely be motivated to do more crafting here!

• DJM
        DJM commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome to Fiberkind. Looking forward to seeing some of your projects.

• lovestostitch
        lovestostitch commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome to Fiberkind!

Amazon Widget

Collapse

Paypal Donate Link

Collapse

Working...
    X