Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://vb.ourunraveled.com/articles...rum-ettiquette
See more
See less

Heading to PEI...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heading to PEI...

Well, I'm off to PEI in less than half an hour...I won't have access to the internet until I return on Thursday or Friday, but I'm sure I'll have pictures for you then!
    “I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that everywhere, wherever you may be, the least plant may bring to you the clear remembrance of the Creator. If you see the grass of the fields, think of human nature, and remember the comparison of the wise Isaiah. “All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field.”
    ― Basil the Great

Comment

• aljaco123
      aljaco123 commented
      Editing a comment
      PEI shawl - I knit this shawl last year and gifted to my MIL.

• annekepoot
      annekepoot commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful shawl, aljaco123

It's funny you mentioned that, because I actually started a shawl in PEI as a special souvenir...just an Old Shale pattern, but with a really pretty Mandala yarn. I've gotten about 12 or 13 pattern repeats done so far, I think...all in PEI.
    “I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that everywhere, wherever you may be, the least plant may bring to you the clear remembrance of the Creator. If you see the grass of the fields, think of human nature, and remember the comparison of the wise Isaiah. “All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field.”
    ― Basil the Great

Comment

Working...
    X