Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://vb.ourunraveled.com/articles...rum-ettiquette
See more
See less

Filters are Fabulous!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filters are Fabulous!

Congratulations to Admin for establishing the extensive data filters at the Marketplace. Good pattern search filters are key; now all we need is lots more vendors.

Well done, Admin!
    Bless those who disappoint you; they're leading you toward a better path.

Our Admin is fabulous! I have no idea what it takes to establish extensive data filters but it sounds quite impressive!
    In a world where you can be anything, be kind.

US Gardening Zone 8B

Comment

• Amore
      Amore commented
      Editing a comment
      The great strength of the infamous r and to a lesser degree the strength of LoveCrafts is the pattern search capacities of each site. A crafter seeking a suitable pattern wants to know its style type, yarn weight, yardage, and as many other subcategories as feasible. Great search capacity--in one location--is a strong draw. Well done, Admin!

• FreedomLover
      FreedomLover commented
      Editing a comment
      That I understand and I agree. I'd fall in love with yarn at the fiber festival and then search to see what I could make with what I purchased.

<3 I tried to make sure we had all our bases covered, that's the biggest downfall with Etsy is patterns are just another "product", I want our site to be easily searchable for fiber artists to find what they are looking for!
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -- Edmund Burke

Comment

Working...
    X