Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://vb.ourunraveled.com/articles...rum-ettiquette
See more
See less

Entered a pet photo contest!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Entered a pet photo contest!

I entered a pet photo contest with Mandy, Nastya and Olga...they need votes to win, which are free. Links are below. In return, if you enter your pets, I'd be more than happy to vote for them! Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Orthodox_Maiden; 08-20-2019, 04:04 PM.
    “I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that everywhere, wherever you may be, the least plant may bring to you the clear remembrance of the Creator. If you see the grass of the fields, think of human nature, and remember the comparison of the wise Isaiah. “All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field.”
    ― Basil the Great

KingPet is a Free Photo Competition for dogs, cats and all sorts of other animals! Participate and vote to win up many gifts each month!
    “I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that everywhere, wherever you may be, the least plant may bring to you the clear remembrance of the Creator. If you see the grass of the fields, think of human nature, and remember the comparison of the wise Isaiah. “All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field.”
    ― Basil the Great

Comment

• Nyssareen
      Nyssareen commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you have a link to where to vote for your pets? The one you posted just takes you to the welcome page of the main site. I tried searching for your pets by the names you mentioned and got tons of results. I'll happily vote for you if I can find you! 😊

• Orthodox_Maiden
      Orthodox_Maiden commented
      Editing a comment
      I see what happened...I believe you clicked the link that says https:/kingpet.com...try clicking the words above that and it should take you directly to the pet for that link. Thanks for your willingness to vote! I did realize earlier that you have to be registered to vote, so if you don't want to register, I'll understand.

KingPet is a Free Photo Competition for dogs, cats and all sorts of other animals! Participate and vote to win up many gifts each month!
    ― Basil the Great

Comment

― Basil the Great

Comment

Working...
      X