Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://vb.ourunraveled.com/articles...rum-ettiquette
See more
See less

Paid Subscription

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paid Subscription

While I was in my user settings, I noticed the tab for subscriptions. I saw two levels, one for recurring monthly at $5 and the other for annual at $50. If these have been explained somewhere already, can someone point me to the thread? If they haven't, then does anyone know how a paid membership is different from what I have now? Thanks!

I don't know how to link to a place within the forum so you could search for Paid Subscription or look in General, Paid Subscription - Forum Support in General . Admin made it a sticky topic.

Comment

• BonBon
      BonBon commented
      Editing a comment
      Got it. Thanks! I was looking for subscription since that's what the tab was titled. Apparently Admin is referring to it as a membership.
      Last edited by BonBon; 07-15-2019, 11:23 AM. Reason: Edited for clarity

You're welcome!

Comment

wait... did I miss something? What did we find out?

Comment

• BonBon
        BonBon commented
        Editing a comment
        There is a thread called Paid Membership - Forum Support started by Admin. It is under the General topics heading. It explains how we can support the site moving forward.
    Working...
    X