728 X 90
Accuquilt Dynamic Promo

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-etiquette
See more
See less

RIP, Mandy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LizB
    replied
    I have voted too so I hope it worked for you. Losing a dog is one of the hardest thing to deal with. They know us better than anyone I think. When I lost one of my dogs a few years ago a good friend told me to get a new dog not to replace the dog you lost but to share all that love you have with another. She said it showed respect for the dog I lost because they had been such good friends to us. I took her advice and while its not the same relationship its good for your heart and the new dog has a wonderful home filled with love. I am very sorry for you loss.

Leave a comment:

• Fiber Passion
    replied
    So very sorry to hear about your fur friend, its really hard, they are family. We are going through this with our lab , Coal. Seen vet Saturday, found a mass on her lung, she is about 11 yrs.
    Mandy passed on with love from you in her heart, she was a beautiful doggie. You made a happy loving life for her and she gave so much as well. Lots of love and wonderful memories you can hold in your heart.

Leave a comment:

• knitterlady13
    replied
    I'm so sorry to hear about your pup. Sending virtual hugs. ♥♥♥

Leave a comment:

• Greennana
    replied
    For 16 1/2 years you shared part of your heart and now that part is gone. I am so sorry for the emptiness and pain you feel. My you find comfort and joy again.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    So sorry for your loss of Mandy. I hope you're able to take comfort in the memories you have of her.

Leave a comment:

• Bettymo
    replied
    I'm sorry about your darling.

Leave a comment:

• EllenDeKnitter
    replied
    Very sorry. Our furry friends bring such joy and unconditional love. When they pass it is heartbreaking.

Leave a comment:

• HeatherAthebyne
    replied
    I'm terribly sorry. It's so hard to go through this. We lost our kitty just a few weeks ago, and the grief is still fresh for me too. Mandy is blessed to be loved so deeply by you for so long; I'm praying for you in this tough time.

Leave a comment:

• PartlyCloudy90
    replied
    I’m so sorry. I’m praying for your comfort. It’s so hard to lose a furry family member.

Leave a comment:

• Orthodox_Maiden
    commented on 's reply
    She certainly was. My heart is missing a big chunk, and I don't know what to do.

• Orthodox_Maiden
    commented on 's reply
    I don't know, unless you have to have an account, which I'm not sure of.

• Hellokitten
    replied
    Mandy looks like she was a sweetheart. My condolences. We lost our 17 1/2 yr old dog last spring. They do leave a hole in our hearts.

Leave a comment:

• knitter131
    replied
    Yup, I clicked on that option. I wonder why it didn't take..... 😞

Leave a comment:

• Orthodox_Maiden
    replied
    Thank you both. The site is still saying no one has voted today. After you click vote, you have to select the option for 1 vote. At least I'm assuming that was the problem. But it's the thought that counts.

Leave a comment:

• rkennell
    replied
    Done. So sorry for you! Praying for your comfort as you grieve the loss of your dear friend.

Leave a comment:

Amazon Widget

Collapse

Paypal Donate Link

Collapse

Working...
X