Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://vb.ourunraveled.com/articles...rum-ettiquette
See more
See less

Funnies...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funnies...

All memes are clean and appropriate with no language. All memes shared in the comments of this thread must follow that rule.
    “I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that everywhere, wherever you may be, the least plant may bring to you the clear remembrance of the Creator. If you see the grass of the fields, think of human nature, and remember the comparison of the wise Isaiah. “All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field.”
    ― Basil the Great

Click image for larger version

Name:	craft mess (2).jpg
Views:	500
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	4867
    Last edited by Whrdiego; 07-15-2019, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Whrdiego View Post
      Can't see the picture.
      “I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that everywhere, wherever you may be, the least plant may bring to you the clear remembrance of the Creator. If you see the grass of the fields, think of human nature, and remember the comparison of the wise Isaiah. “All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field.”
      ― Basil the Great

Comment

love the bird seed one

Comment

Loved the birdseed one! Thanks for sharing.
          Susan from NJ is glad to be here

Supporting Pine Ridge Reservation one donation at a time!
          www.FriendsofPineRidgeReservation.org

Listen with ears that hear http://fiberkind.com/images/smilies/smile.png

Comment

If Jesus were on social media...

Comment

sewbizgirl posted another video by this comedian on the previous site. This one is called When Your Wife is Into Craft Projects.

In a world where you can be anything, be kind.

Comment

• Kathy7661
                Kathy7661 commented
                Editing a comment
                Very funny! 😂

• lcnrainbow
                lcnrainbow commented
                Editing a comment
                ...for just a little more money, you can make a crappier version." HYSTERICAL!!

• DJM
                DJM commented
                Editing a comment
                This so funny. Thanks for sharing.

sewbizgirl originally posted this one, Trapped in the Craft Store.

In a world where you can be anything, be kind.

Comment

• FreedomLover
                FreedomLover commented
                Editing a comment
                Kathy7661 Do! My husband thought they were hysterical. In truth he's a prince about going to the stores with me and even enables me to buy yarn or fabric. I'm a lucky lady.

• Kathy7661
                Kathy7661 commented
                Editing a comment
                FreedomLover My husband and I watched these together and had a good laugh!! Funny stuff...he can relate!

• DJM
                DJM commented
                Editing a comment
                I need to show these to my husband and remind him this is how I feel when we go into Tractor Supply and the hardware store.

As a newlywed, my husband said to me that a new fabric store had opened up and would I like to go? Well, of course! And wow, what a great husband to be so thoughtful to take me to a store that I would enjoy. So we travelled to the new store; I was inside probably less than 10 minutes and he says to me "are you done?" Yes, that dream shattered!
              Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. Ian Maclaren (misattributed to Plato)

Comment

• lcnrainbow
                lcnrainbow commented
                Editing a comment
                In our town there is a Lowe's right next to the Hobby Lobby. After 35 years of marriage this is a dream setup for us. My DH loves to look at hardware stuff he never buys and can spend hours picking out a switch plate while I happily peruse the entire HL and load up on my craft stuff! I think a marriage counselor must have been involved in the town planning!

― Basil the Great

Comment

― Basil the Great

Comment

― Basil the Great

Comment

― Basil the Great

Comment

• lcnrainbow
                      lcnrainbow commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Perfect... same with the Loch Ness Monster or shots of alien crafts...

― Basil the Great

Comment

― Basil the Great

Comment

Working...
                      X