Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://vb.ourunraveled.com/articles...rum-ettiquette
See more
See less

Funnies...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that everywhere, wherever you may be, the least plant may bring to you the clear remembrance of the Creator. If you see the grass of the fields, think of human nature, and remember the comparison of the wise Isaiah. “All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field.”
    ― Basil the Great

Comment

“I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that everywhere, wherever you may be, the least plant may bring to you the clear remembrance of the Creator. If you see the grass of the fields, think of human nature, and remember the comparison of the wise Isaiah. “All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field.”
      ― Basil the Great

Comment

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	b65c08b5e53bfdbda794acab0160140d.jpg
Views:	296
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	16083
          Last edited by FreedomLover; 08-05-2019, 06:39 PM. Reason: To remove duplicate
          In a world where you can be anything, be kind.

US Gardening Zone 8B

Comment

Name:	7bf15b50aed76fd3133e7bd4847a1928.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	16412

US Gardening Zone 8B

Comment

Name:	ABAC04DE-EBDE-40EE-BDA8-F35E12C06808.jpeg
Views:	282
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	16627

US Gardening Zone 8B

Comment

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts
                =====
                My personal views & Opinions may well not be those of the owners, management and other moderators - nor, are they intended to be personal, but may require adult sized undies.

Comment

― Basil the Great

Comment

― Basil the Great

Comment

― Basil the Great

Comment

Name:	weekend-afternoon-randomness-august-eleven4.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	17515
                        “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -- Edmund Burke

Comment

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts
                          =====
                          My personal views & Opinions may well not be those of the owners, management and other moderators - nor, are they intended to be personal, but may require adult sized undies.

Comment

Name:	picture-1.png
Views:	214
Size:	691.8 KB
ID:	18061

US Gardening Zone 8B

Comment

• wheat
                              wheat commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I do so love "dad jokes" and dixie riddle cup quotes <G>

• FreedomLover
                              FreedomLover commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I also love grammar jokes and puns.

― Basil the Great

Comment

• rkennell
                              rkennell commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Love that first one especially--I get so aggravated with blogs that do this! I scroll past it and get the recipe! If I ever have a blog, I plan to post my recipes with little-to-no chatter ahead of it. Who has time to read all that stuff!?!

• wheat
                              wheat commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I actually don't find the recipe one funny, Mnay of my food blogging friends DO have link at the top to go to the recipe card
                              BUT, someone has gone to the trouble to create, test and offer it to you for free - seems that giving them a few minutes, which may well include helpful hints and perhaps links to products they use that may slightly compensate for the cost of their gift does bother me. Just as when you go to the effort to help someone with a craft problem and they don't bother to take the time to thank you for the effort on your behalf.

• susanwayne
                              susanwayne commented
                              Editing a comment
                              @wheat:

"I actually don't find the recipe one funny, Mnay of my food blogging friends DO have link at the top to go to the recipe card
                              BUT, someone has gone to the trouble to create, test and offer it to you for free - seems that giving them a few minutes, which may well include helpful hints and perhaps links to products they use that may slightly compensate for the cost of their gift does bother me. Just as when you go to the effort to help someone with a craft problem and they don't bother to take the time to thank you for the effort on your behalf."

There are always at least 2 sides to every issue. Thank you for another perspective to think about and I think I'll be a little more patient when a youtube video doesn't get straight to what I want to know. Thanks Wheat.

― Basil the Great

Comment

Working...
                            X