Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://vb.ourunraveled.com/articles...rum-ettiquette
See more
See less

Funnies...

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	Food will not serve itself.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	33359

Comment

Wooly Bully

Happy trails, Diana

Comment

The “Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself” meme has reached an entirely new, unprecedented level as it has officially crossed the line from internet meme into physical reality via the underside of a beer can.

Tactical Ops Brewing in Fresno, California is printing the message “EPSTEIN DIDNT KILL HIMSELF” on the bottom of beer cans, according to local Fox affiliate KMPH.

Name:	epstein.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	33530
        https://www.zerohedge.com/political/california-brewery-prints-epstein-didnt-kill-himself-bottom-its-cans

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts
        =====
        My personal views & Opinions may well not be those of the owners, management and other moderators - nor, are they intended to be personal, but may require adult sized undies.

Comment

Name:	swallow-your-gum.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	124.2 KB
ID:	33596
          =====
          My personal views & Opinions may well not be those of the owners, management and other moderators - nor, are they intended to be personal, but may require adult sized undies.

Comment

Name:	corn.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	115.4 KB
ID:	33608
            =====

Comment

Name:	Scrabble.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	34033

Comment

“I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that everywhere, wherever you may be, the least plant may bring to you the clear remembrance of the Creator. If you see the grass of the fields, think of human nature, and remember the comparison of the wise Isaiah. “All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field.”
                ― Basil the Great

Comment

Working...
                X