Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://vb.ourunraveled.com/articles...rum-ettiquette
See more
See less

The kitties...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The kitties...

Our kitties, Nastya and Olga

“I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that everywhere, wherever you may be, the least plant may bring to you the clear remembrance of the Creator. If you see the grass of the fields, think of human nature, and remember the comparison of the wise Isaiah. “All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field.”
    ― Basil the Great

Click image for larger version

Name:	262A33FD-B2D8-48A0-A67F-C10A2BF5B7C6.jpeg
Views:	89
Size:	178.8 KB
ID:	4538Click image for larger version

Name:	AC49BCF8-1DDC-448B-A8B6-AD23E6847AEA.jpeg
Views:	88
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	4537Click image for larger version

Name:	025AE508-A93C-486E-92E1-8ED725C2A7B1.jpeg
Size:	234.2 KB
ID:	4535Click image for larger version

Name:	E8CE3EA3-00CF-43E1-8554-248438307350.jpeg
Size:	264.7 KB
ID:	4536
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SpinsterJulieB View Post

Name:	262A33FD-B2D8-48A0-A67F-C10A2BF5B7C6.jpeg
Size:	178.8 KB
ID:	4538Click image for larger version

Name:	AC49BCF8-1DDC-448B-A8B6-AD23E6847AEA.jpeg
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	4537Click image for larger version

Name:	025AE508-A93C-486E-92E1-8ED725C2A7B1.jpeg
Size:	234.2 KB
ID:	4535Click image for larger version

Name:	E8CE3EA3-00CF-43E1-8554-248438307350.jpeg
Size:	264.7 KB
ID:	4536
      So are we going to have that "argument" again?
      “I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that everywhere, wherever you may be, the least plant may bring to you the clear remembrance of the Creator. If you see the grass of the fields, think of human nature, and remember the comparison of the wise Isaiah. “All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field.”
      ― Basil the Great

Comment

• Eileen
        Eileen commented
        Editing a comment
        I love looking at all these pictures....they are so cute!

• SpinsterJulieB
        SpinsterJulieB commented
        Editing a comment
        😃😄😆 That’s exactly what she was saying.

Name:	image_987.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	4737
      SpinsterJulieB One of your sphynx looks like my foster sphynx. Here's Hairy and Sausage .... They are in addition to my own 5 (don't ask.. I lost arguments )

Comment

Originally posted by solsken View Post

Name:	image_987.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	4737
        SpinsterJulieB One of your sphynx looks like my foster sphynx. Here's Hairy and Sausage .... They are in addition to my own 5 (don't ask.. I lost arguments )
        Those are a pair of cute Sphynxies! The lighter one ( Hairy?) looks like an Elf. Elf cats, are Sphynxes with curly ears.

Comment

I love seeing all of your kitties. I love cats, but am currently catless for the first time in 38 years. I am enjoying yours.

Comment

Hellokitten I have had at least one dog and one cat for over 30 years. Within the last 6 months I lost my sweet Sheltie (16 years old )and my sweet Tabby (13 years old). My husband and I discussed not having any more pets (ha) since the last year was so emotionally hard. I promised him I would wait at least 3 months to grieve and think about it. It was torture for me not having any pets but I did wait and then we did decide to get a kitten, no dog for now. Meet Roxy!

Name:	IMG_0461.JPG
Views:	64
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	6132
            Last edited by Kathy7661; 07-17-2019, 10:05 AM.

Comment

• Kathy7661
              Kathy7661 commented
              Editing a comment
              I know how you feel. We discussed our age too. I'm happy for you that you can enjoy your family's pets

Can you see the photo now?

• SpinsterJulieB
              SpinsterJulieB commented
              Editing a comment
              What a cutie! I do miss having kittens. Instead, we get nagged by the Queen of the World and her consort. Sigh. It’s a good thing I’m crazy about them.

• Kathy7661
              Kathy7661 commented
              Editing a comment
              SpinsterJulieB
              It is fun having a kitten. She's keeping me busy! You should see me trying to crochet when she's in one of her frisky moods! She usually wins and I have to put the yarn away! She's growing fast, so I'm enjoying every minute!

Awwww.....look at her!

Comment

Originally posted by SpinsterJulieB View Post

Those are a pair of cute Sphynxies! The lighter one ( Hairy?) looks like an Elf. Elf cats, are Sphynxes with curly ears.
              Hairy is the dark one. Sausage is the dwarf. He maybe an elf. He's a spitfire and is 5lb. Very sweet boys.

Comment

Just weighed the kitties yesterday...they're full-grown and little Olga (whose name used to be "Tiny") is 5.4 lbs. Everything she does is dainty...even when she sneezes! And Nastya is 6.2 lbs. of mischief. They're not too big, are they?
                ― Basil the Great

Comment

Working...
                X