Walk 07/16/2019

At the suggestion of a dear friend, she and I have decided to set a walking goal and hold each other accountable. We will take a camera on each walk and take at least one picture and share the pictures at the end of the month. I took more than one picture today, and these are5 of the ones I am keeping…

DSCN2485.JPG

DSCN2498 (2).JPG

DSCN2490.JPG

DSCN2493 (2).JPG

DSCN2491.JPG

The other 4. Not sure if I’ll send all or just keep the edited ones of the same pictures. What do you think?

DSCN2486.JPG

DSCN2493.JPG

DSCN2494.JPG

DSCN2498.JPG

What a lovely idea. I love to walk, but usually end up walking by myself. This is a great way to share your experience.

This is such a great idea. I love to walk, but it is out of season for me (I don’t like to walk in 90+ degree heat with ridiculously high humidity, not to mention my hair would look like poodle when I finished). A month and half until the evenings here are cool enough to enjoy, I will have to keep this in mind as a motivator to get me moving.

Unfortunately, we can’t walk together, since I live in Maine and she lives in Tennessee. But knowing we’re both involved should be a good motivator.

It’s often over 100 here but I tend to walk very early in the morning while it’s still cool. Yes, it’s humid then and my curly hair goes crazy, too! I’ll take my shower when I get back. Somehow getting the exercise in early seems to set me up to be more energetic during the day. There were many years where morning wasn’t an option because I had kids needing me.