This is the UK affiliate ad
LoveCrafts 728 X 90

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-etiquette
See more
See less

Member suggestions for extra features

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Member suggestions for extra features

I really love this site and see it's very well set up and I have no big suggestions - just as a minute thing, if easily feasible, it would be cool to be able to see also afterward who liked your posts

sheiskanen - if you click on the "like" button you should see a list. Is this what you mean?
    Knitting is happening here! ❤️

Stashbuster MAL 2020: WTD: +27; YTD -246

Comment

• sheiskanen
      sheiskanen commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks, Char - this is what I meant - you are always helpful! - a simple answer for a silly question

• Char
      Char commented
      Editing a comment
      Not silly at all - I'm glad to help

• Hellokitten
      Hellokitten commented
      Editing a comment
      But we still can't like a comment to a post. We have to do it the old fashioned way - with another comment.

Char - would it be feasible to be able to invite friends to join by email? - or is this already an option I just haven't found yet?

Comment

While we're in this topic, I would love to be able to bookmark or favorite posts. I have to go back and search for an idea someone suggested and sometimes can't remember where to look.
      Shelly in South Carolina

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama

US Gardening Zone 8B

Comment

• DJM
        DJM commented
        Editing a comment
        This would be awesome!!

• Hellokitten
        Hellokitten commented
        Editing a comment
        Do we have a search function? I thought we did. I could be hallucinating.

• Char
        Char commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes we have a search option - on a desktop it is to the right of the banner, on the mobile it is under the banner where the other list is

Let me see if what I can figure out. :-). I’ll be at my desk tomorrow and will look then.

Comment

sheiskanen - it does not appear you can email from FiberKind to invite your friends. I do hope, however, you'll email them a personal invite! We'd love to have them.

FreedomLover - we have looked, and it does not seem like we can bookmark specific posts. HOWEVER - did you know if you click on the "number" of the post (So this is #6) it gives you a link you can copy and save to your bookmarks? You could have one for FiberKind and title them so they are meaningful to you, and the bookmark can bring you directly to that post. If I can help with this let me know.

Comment

• TeaNSugar
          TeaNSugar commented
          Editing a comment
          I didn't know that about the post# link! Very handy!

I own a LYS. I am stuck with Ravelry because of the ability to purchase patterns for my customers in a just in time manner at a percentage split (where I still make money, which helps cover my printing costs and gives me incentives to not just buy patterns from big distributors). I will switch over business to any forum that offers me a similar option.

Comment

• DJM
          DJM commented
          Editing a comment
          Welcome to Fiberkind!!

• Hellokitten
          Hellokitten commented
          Editing a comment
          Welcome! Where is your LY S? We would love to help support you.

• Kathy7661
          Kathy7661 commented
          Editing a comment
          Welcome to Fiberkind! Hope to hear more about you and your shop!

Amazon Widget

Collapse

Paypal Donate Link

Collapse

Working...
      X