Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://vb.ourunraveled.com/articles...rum-ettiquette
See more
See less

Loving the new platform!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loving the new platform!

Admin I love the look of the new platform. The blog feature is great. I posted my first project! If I can figure out how to access my export file from Ravelry, I may put those here as well. Thank you, Admin! You rock!

edited to add...

I started this thread before I found my way to Admin’s conversation in the General Forums. No need for two threads...

I wonder if I can delete or close this one somehow.

https://vb.ourunraveled.com/forum/ge...forum-software
    Last edited by dekpass; 07-13-2019, 09:43 AM.

He does SO rock! I am so glad he is taking good care of us, in spite of the growing pains.
    Knitting is happening here! ❤️

Comment

I love it too - so excited!

Comment

I totally agree... what our awesome Admin has been able to achieve in such a short time is amazing! 😀

Comment

And we got groups again! It's starting to feel like we are getting back up to spead.

Comment

More agreement here! Thank you so much to everyone who is working behind the scenes to make this a great place to do all things fibery. <3

Comment

I agree. This new forum is great.

Comment

You all make me so happy!!
                “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -- Edmund Burke

Comment

Still getting used to the new platform but I love it. Thank you admin for everything! You are a special person.

Comment

I found it. All my electronics bit the dust. Got my new phone working.

Comment

Working...
                  X