LoveCrafts

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-etiquette
See more
See less

Favorite Podcast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Podcast?

If you like to listen to a podcast while you knit/crochet/weave/spin, what's your favorite?

Mine is the Candace Owens show. https://www.prageru.com/series/candace/
    Candace interviews such notables as Ben Carson, Mike Pence, Sheriff David Clarke, Sebastian Gorka, Steve Bannon and the like. With wit and intelligence she showcases her guests, so entertainment becomes education in a very palatable way. Highly recommended listen!

What's yours?
    Bless those who disappoint you; they're leading you toward a better path.

Great question.. where to begin. Listening to podcasts while knitting (or driving) is my favorite!! I am hooked on Crime Junkie. The series The Shrink Next Door was really good, S Town was also good. I'll give the Candace Owens show a shot and see if it appeals to me but I generally steer away from anything political and like the story side of things. Anybody else have any favorites?

Comment

• Suthernknitwitt
      Suthernknitwitt commented
      Editing a comment
      You should check out Real Life Real Crime! I'm hopelessly addicted! (I'm also completely caught up on Crime Junkies and recently binge-ing Small Town Dicks.)

• chrisz
      chrisz commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm looking it up right now. Thanks @suthernknitwitt!!

• chrisz
      chrisz commented
      Editing a comment
      Suthernknitwitt I'm hooked on Small Town Dicks. I like it as much as Crime Junkies!! Thank you so much for the suggestions. I'll try Real Life Crime Next!

I love listening to Rush Limbaugh, so Candace Owens would also probably be someone I'd enjoy! But generally that I reserve for times when I'm the car going somewhere. When I'm doing anything with fiber--spinning, knitting, crochet--I like to relax a bit more, so try to find something either fiber-related (see my post of this in the spinning forum) or something like a movie. I also enjoy watching the Antiques Roadshow with my hubby. If they are on for 2 hours, it provides 2 solid hours of good spinning!

Comment

My favorite is the Cherry Heart podcast by Sandra Paul. She crochets, knits, and sometimes sews and weaves. I find inspiration and motivation from her and I love the things she makes.

Comment

I have been watching A Lovely Yarn. Love her projects and color choices. She uses a variety of yarns and many are inexpensive. She doesn’t seem to be trying to sell me anything.

Comment

Paypal Donate Link

Collapse

Working...
        X