This is the UK affiliate ad
LoveCrafts 728 X 90

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-etiquette
See more
See less

Char featured on Politically Incorrect Knitters!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ordered a Schacht 25 rigid heddle after watching eBay, Craigslist, and marketplace for a few months. I can get a used floor loom easily but never saw any RH looms near by. I’m hoping to have just one loom so went with a size I thought could work for many projects.

Comment

• Char
      Char commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, the 25” will work with a lot of projects for sure. . I have been mostly experimenting with my 24” Ashford, but all of it went by the wayside when I started making masks. Time to pull them out again!

What are you going to try first?

• rkennell
      rkennell commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't wait to see what you start weaving! Once the spinning event is over, I hope to get back into weaving for Christmas gifts.

I’m probably going with what most people do; starting with scarves and then kitchen towels. Not sure what I’ll do after that.

Comment

• rkennell
      rkennell commented
      Editing a comment
      Great place to start! It will be fun to see what you make!

Several of you guys asked what yarn I used for the shawl in this video. I have finally figured out what it is!!!

https://www.mintrainyarns.com/listin...dyed-sock-yarn

I'm thinking I'm going to have to get some Tough Sock someday to make myself a pair of matching socks. Someday...
    Knitting is happening here! ❤️

Stashbuster MAL 2020: WTD: +27; YTD -246

Comment

Looking forward to listening/watching!!!

Comment

• Char
        Char commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope you like it!

Amazon Widget

Collapse

Paypal Donate Link

Collapse

Working...
    X