LoveCrafts

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-etiquette
See more
See less

Funnies...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that everywhere, wherever you may be, the least plant may bring to you the clear remembrance of the Creator. If you see the grass of the fields, think of human nature, and remember the comparison of the wise Isaiah. “All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field.”
    ― Basil the Great

Comment

“I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that everywhere, wherever you may be, the least plant may bring to you the clear remembrance of the Creator. If you see the grass of the fields, think of human nature, and remember the comparison of the wise Isaiah. “All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field.”
      ― Basil the Great

Comment

• ilexedits
        ilexedits commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, spell-checking doesn't always work... :O

― Basil the Great

Comment

― Basil the Great

Comment

― Basil the Great

Comment

― Basil the Great

Comment

This is an amazing Halloween costume!

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nat...236315098.html
              Shelly in South Carolina

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama

US Gardening Zone 8B

Comment

• knitterlady13
                knitterlady13 commented
                Editing a comment
                That link took me to a video of a deer eating Cheez-its. Cute deer!

• FreedomLover
                FreedomLover commented
                Editing a comment
                It looked like the deer was trick-or-treating to me.

• EllenDeKnitter
                EllenDeKnitter commented
                Editing a comment
                LoL! Yes, most realistic costume ever!
                (Never seen anything like that!)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Old.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	149.2 KB
ID:	31799

Comment

Me at work today:

Name:	funny-relatable-work-memes-58d0dfef0e888__700.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	32328

Comment

• Char
                  Char commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I often resemble that remark. :-)

• WeeBizzom
                  WeeBizzom commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Try Ctrl Z !

• Orthodox_Maiden
                  Orthodox_Maiden commented
                  Editing a comment
                  WeeBizzom, LOL!

Name:	Fraction.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	81.0 KB
ID:	32533

Comment

― Basil the Great

Comment

Name:	Friday.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	32622

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post
                      I need to show these to my husband and remind him this is how I feel when we go into Tractor Supply and the hardware store.
                      I actaully love Tractor Supply and Home Despot - so many things that are useful to various fiber craft & culinary uses. But there are some employees of Homes Despot who do try to hide when they see me in their aisle and also one or two who come over and ask "Now what are you going to make out of PVC "
                      Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts
                      =====
                      My personal views & Opinions may well not be those of the owners, management and other moderators - nor, are they intended to be personal, but may require adult sized undies.

Comment

• DJM
                        DJM commented
                        Editing a comment
                        We actually spend more time in Tractor Supply and local hardware store than any craft store. I found the video I commented on so funny and had my husband watch it and we enjoyed it together. We tend to get the "now what are you working on" from our local hardware store.

― Basil the Great

Comment

• Char
                        Char commented
                        Editing a comment
                        How true!!

• Orthodox_Maiden
                        Orthodox_Maiden commented
                        Editing a comment
                        And me!

• susanwayne
                        susanwayne commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Count me in on this one. I'm sure most of us have even done it with children too. In fact there is a TV ad running (USA) right now showing a grandfather seated with a baby on his shoulder fast asleep. He 'talks' to the TV using voice command because he doesn't want to disturb the child. Thanks for posting...

― Basil the Great

Comment

Amazon Widget

Collapse

Paypal Donate Link

Collapse

Working...
                      X