LoveCrafts

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-etiquette
See more
See less

Funnies...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	Fell.jpg
Views:	329
Size:	18.4 KB
ID:	36112

Comment

“I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that everywhere, wherever you may be, the least plant may bring to you the clear remembrance of the Creator. If you see the grass of the fields, think of human nature, and remember the comparison of the wise Isaiah. “All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field.”
      ― Basil the Great

Comment

“I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that everywhere, wherever you may be, the least plant may bring to you the clear remembrance of the Creator. If you see the grass of the fields, think of human nature, and remember the comparison of the wise Isaiah. “All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field.”
        ― Basil the Great

Comment

― Basil the Great

Comment

This one is adults only, so don't click if you are easily offended. Picture number 6.

Why you don't put Christmas lights on palm trees

Comment

(To make up for my previous post )

Name:	Rocking.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	37167

Comment

― Basil the Great

Comment

― Basil the Great

Comment

Special offer for New Year - two for the price of one! I know it's still Hogmanay, but I am going to be busy on Ne'erday (New Year's Eve and New Year's Day respectively to non-Scots). Happy New Year

Name:	1999.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	37455Click image for larger version

Name:	Resolutions.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	37456

Comment

Name:	untitled.png
Views:	141
Size:	293.0 KB
ID:	42752
                      Shelly in South Carolina

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama

US Gardening Zone 8B

Comment

― Basil the Great

Comment

― Basil the Great

Comment

― Basil the Great

Comment

• FreedomLover
                            FreedomLover commented
                            Editing a comment
                            This is why I live in South Carolina.

Name:	IMG_2773.JPG
Views:	142
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	43534

Comment