Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://vb.ourunraveled.com/articles...rum-ettiquette
See more
See less

Tatting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tatting

Are there any tatters in here? Needle tatting, shuttle tatting, new tatters, experienced tatters, show us your work, ask questions and share the luv.
    Last edited by trailerstash; 07-15-2019, 04:52 PM.

I needle and shuttle tat and make bobbin & needle lace

Comment

Hi trailerstash and AFrayedKnot I asked that question on the old site, I guess our old posts didn't follow us over here ha ha!
      Here are a couple of things I've done. I'm sorta of interested in needle tatting, but I love the shuttles so much, I may never get to it

Comment

MrsMayaT , yes, and I was hoping to see it posted again, here. The old tatting conversation is on the new site here, but under the “Archived” tab. Lovely work. With my arthritis, I find the needle tatting easier on the hands. Good days and bad days.

Comment

I am a self taught tatter (and bobbin lace maker, and weaver, and spinner, and quilter, and seamstress, and..... you get the idea). I began with needle tatting and then graduated to shuttles. I taught 3rd & 4th grades in a low income Christian school. We had no budget for art supplies, so I taught them all to needle tat and to do redwork embroidery from my stash.

Comment

Working...
          X