Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://vb.ourunraveled.com/articles...rum-ettiquette
See more
See less

Dunno if it's just me....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dunno if it's just me....

I've noticed that my time stamps are WAY off. Not sure if it's something I did or if it's that way for anyone else, but right now the time is 7:10pm and timestamp is showing 12:10am.... weird?
    "And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." Colossians 3:17

It's a setting, you can go to your User Settings->Account down near the bottom you can set your local timezone.
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -- Edmund Burke

Comment

• Suthernknitwitt
      Suthernknitwitt commented
      Editing a comment
      Admin ok so found it and fixed it, but it still shows an hour off? I'm US Central timezone which is showing 6pm instead of 7pm

• Admin
      Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      I think there is a setting right there somewhere for daylight savings?

• Suthernknitwitt
      Suthernknitwitt commented
      Editing a comment
      ......I knew that.

testing auto detect DST
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts
    =====
    My personal views & Opinions may well not be those of the owners, management and other moderators - nor, are they intended to be personal, but may require adult sized undies.

Comment

Working...
    X