Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://vb.ourunraveled.com/articles...rum-ettiquette
See more
See less

Setting up My Privacy Settings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Setting up My Privacy Settings

What is the difference in subscribers and subscribed?

Originally posted by Lightning57 View Post
    What is the difference in subscribers and subscribed?
    I was wondering about something similar, the difference between subscribers and members??? It's gonna take a few days but I am sure we will all figure it out! I'm just glad we have somewhere to come and craft together
    “And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair” Khalil Gibran

Comment

Subscribed is you - the members or threads you have chosen to "follow" I.e. I have subscribed to Admin because his posts are helpful

Subscribers are those who have chosen to follow you for any number of reason, somewhat like "friends" on FB or followers on Twitter.
      Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts
      =====
      My personal views & Opinions may well not be those of the owners, management and other moderators - nor, are they intended to be personal, but may require adult sized undies.

Comment

• Admin
        Admin commented
        Editing a comment
        And I'm awesome, and modest... but mostly helpful! :-D.

Admin okay, generally awesome, but we may have to evaluate modest

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts
      =====
      My personal views & Opinions may well not be those of the owners, management and other moderators - nor, are they intended to be personal, but may require adult sized undies.

Comment

Working...
      X