Put "breadcrumbs" at bottom of topic pages?

@Admin , is it possible to put the breadcrumb trail of the current topic page at the bottom of the page as well as at the top? (So this thread’s breadcrumb trail is “Home > Forum > General > Tech Support”)

Having it at the bottom of the page means desktop users don’t have to scroll back to the trail at the top of the page or use the browser’s Back button. I know, I know, it’s silly, but it would simply navigating around the site.

Or just press “home” on your keyboard to return to the top.

It sounds like you are using a desktop, if so, it may be you did not notice the “GO TO TOP” at the bottom of the page.
I have found it very helpful for quicker Navigation

:eek: admitting that I didn’t know I could do that.
And immediately tried it.
It works.
Thanks.

don’t feel bad, I only found it because I was looking for something - and that was a few weeks after the migration to this platform
glad it will help you and your post may also help others

Thanks for that reminder, @Orthodox_Maiden and @wheat. I could also just do, uh, Alt-Left Arrow to go back to the previous page.

But I’m always going to scroll to the bottom of the page to read the new posts, so if the links are down there too, then I save a step.

While we’re at it, could there be an easy way to get from Marketplace back to Forum/Home?

top of page, next to the “sign In”
of if you are signed in “My Account”
Click on Community - brings you to Forum Home Page.

Done!

Thx for this.
Apparently, I need to take a crash course in short cut keys.

Woot! Thanks, @Admin !