Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://vb.ourunraveled.com/articles...rum-ettiquette
See more
See less

Tutorial?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tutorial?

I have not been through all posts on this site so my question might already be answered just buried. Is there a tutorial on how to navigate this forum, account set up, posting, etc...? I know there is a help link at the bottom of every page I was just thinking a video tutorial would be helpful.

Not that I am aware of. Sometimes in the tech support area you might find a Q&A about specific things people have wanted to do. But otherwise - giving us a shout or reading the help menus below....

Is there something specific you are looking for?
    Knitting is happening here! ❤️

Comment

• Rose the Rebel
      Rose the Rebel commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not looking for anything in particular but in general how to navigate. Also, I wonder on my profile there is a text box that says "say something" if I post something where does it go?

It would seem that sends yourself a public message. I tested it. Then deleted it.
    Knitting is happening here! ❤️

Comment

Did it come up under the project blog section or is that a whole other thing?

Comment

Working...
      X