Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://vb.ourunraveled.com/articles...rum-ettiquette
See more
See less

First unread post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First unread post

Is there a way to get to the first unread post on a topic, rather than always going to the first post? Or should I be clicking something besides the topic title on the forum or sub-forum page?

ETA: Never mind! Clicking the two downward arrows on the blue background is what goes to the first unread post!!
    Download for free my comprehensive, twelve-hundred-page (!) book, Stitch by Bloody Stitch: Knitting Charts Explained, at my website, http://hollybriscoe.com/first-edition-announced/

Nice! I had been trying to figure that one out too! Thanks!
    Knitting is happening here! ❤️

Comment

ilexedits Thank you!!! I hadn't figured that out and was trying to figure out where I'd left off. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
      In a world where you can be anything, be kind.

US Gardening Zone 8B

Comment

• funnybunny
        funnybunny commented
        Editing a comment
        I love your T.J. quote!

funnybunny Thank you!
      In a world where you can be anything, be kind.

US Gardening Zone 8B

Comment

I was wondering the same thing - sometimes it helps to read ALL the posts on this site to pick up hints.
        Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. Ian Maclaren (misattributed to Plato)

Comment

I see the two blue arrows on the main forums for getting to the last read post, but I don't see them on the Groups (I'm in ElderBerries) - am I just not looking in the right place, or is it not part of the Groups yet?
          Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. Ian Maclaren (misattributed to Plato)

Comment

Working...
          X