LoveCrafts 728 X 90
YOUR AD COULD BE HERE!

Click here for details.

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Etiquette - Please Read Before Posting

Please read the forum etiquette, by posting here you agree to be part of a polite society. https://fiberkind.com/articles/4133-forum-etiquette
See more
See less

First unread post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First unread post

Is there a way to get to the first unread post on a topic, rather than always going to the first post? Or should I be clicking something besides the topic title on the forum or sub-forum page?

ETA: Never mind! Clicking the two downward arrows on the blue background is what goes to the first unread post!!
    Download for free my comprehensive, twelve-hundred-page (!) book, Stitch by Bloody Stitch: Knitting Charts Explained, at my website, http://hollybriscoe.com/first-edition-announced/

Nice! I had been trying to figure that one out too! Thanks!
    Knitting is happening here! ❤️

Stashbuster MAL 2020: WTD: -18; YTD -264

Comment

ilexedits Thank you!!! I hadn't figured that out and was trying to figure out where I'd left off. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
      Shelly in South Carolina

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama

US Gardening Zone 8B

Comment

• funnybunny
        funnybunny commented
        Editing a comment
        I love your T.J. quote!

funnybunny Thank you!
      Shelly in South Carolina

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama

US Gardening Zone 8B

Comment

I was wondering the same thing - sometimes it helps to read ALL the posts on this site to pick up hints.
        Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. Ian Maclaren (misattributed to Plato)

Comment

I see the two blue arrows on the main forums for getting to the last read post, but I don't see them on the Groups (I'm in ElderBerries) - am I just not looking in the right place, or is it not part of the Groups yet?
          Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. Ian Maclaren (misattributed to Plato)

Comment

Amazon Widget

Collapse

Paypal Donate Link

Collapse

Working...
          X